Wii Fit

Options
Does anyone recommend the Wii fit?? Is it worth the money??

Replies

• softlyspoken68
    Options
    I definitely recommend the WIIfit...
    it has been helpful to me in my healthy journey
    and it's awesome
    i have goldsgym wii
    fitness 2
    all kinds of exercise wii games and
    they work
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    Highly recommend. And buy lots of batteries!!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    It has been worth it for me. I will exercise on it on days when I am not motivated (or it is TOO HOT!) to get outside.
  • luv4chelle
    luv4chelle Posts: 15
    Options
    Yes. People spend more money on gyms that they hardly go to. I recommend the Wii cause it is fun. There are plenty of times you will hear me say I feel like I am cheating cause it is so fun. But me and my daughter (7) sweat so much just from the exercises. I love Active and Wii Fit. We have some sport games that will make you sweat too. If you are thinking about it....go and get it.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    I definitely recommend wii fit....There are numerous exercises you can do on it and they are very offective, like golds gym etc.....I also will use it as a warm up before hitting something more strenuous.
  • greenetea08
    Options
    I love Wii Fit! When Wii Fit Plus came out we bought that and it is better than the regular Wii Fit. There are many games that work different parts of your body and also help develop better balance. I recommend it. But as the PP said buy lots of batteries!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Ea Active is much better overall workout, the Wii Fit, is fun, but its a lot of games
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    We LOVE our Wii Fit!! And it will make you sweat, if you're doing it right!! Just as an FYI, there is a weight limit on the balance board, though (I think it's like 325 or 330)... and like a couple other people said, buy plenty of AA batteries!!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I love the Wii Fit, and I also love the Wii Walk it Out game.
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Love, love our Wii Fit Plus!! I use the yoga and strength training to start and then move on to the balance games. Then move to the aerobics section. We also use our Wii Sport to burn some calories as well. Boxing will REALLY get your heart rate up! Can't wait to add to our library of Wii Fit games!!
  • MizMeow
    MizMeow Posts: 16
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE my Wii Fit... My daughter loves it too... Fun at home with the family exercise, no annoying gym memberships.. As for the batteries, I also recommend the rechargeable battery packs, I have 2. Keeps you moving and laughing..
  • Rmeikel
    Rmeikel Posts: 35
    Options
    We have a Wii, and it's wonderful. I enjoy Wii Fit Plus more than the fit, as it has a few more exercises. I like that it tracks total numbers of minutes you exercise, how many calories, etc. You could record it all here. My favorites are the cardio ones, especially the free step or the free run, as you step while you watch TV.

I also enjoy the Wii Active game. It does 30 days challenges. I did one medium fitness and one hard, and the hard really kicked my butt!! (But worked it out, so hey, who can complain.
  • BigVinney
    BigVinney Posts: 16
    Options
    I recommend anything that you can have fun with while you exercise,
    even if you only do it for a few months...