Real Fat to Less Fat. Progress Pics -40lbs...

Options
I'm only a third of the way through my weight loss goals but there is already a significant difference. I started around 330 lbs and now I'm at about 287-290. I'm 5'7". When I look back at that first picture, I don't even know who that person is. It looks like I was swallowed up by a fat suit. That image literally scared the crap out of me. It was one of those wake up call moments -- so cliche, I know. I had been piling on weight and deluding myself into thinking that no one was really noticing. Once I saw that image, it was like, "Oh crap, things just got real in here". That person was really insecure and not confident, apologetic even. My confidence has improved tremendously with my weight loss and self acceptance. Even though I'm not yet at my self-perceived "ideal weight", I'm still really happy with who I am as a person today.

2i2o8k.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!