mixing up 30 day shred?

Options
will i still get good results if i mix up this programme?
im off on holiday in 18 days so havent got time to do the whole programme so i was gonna mix up the levels and just do a different one everyday till i go away x

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Have you done any of it yet? If not, start at level 1 and work your way up when you feel like it's getting easy. Don't jump right into level 2 or 3 if you're not used to that kind of a workout. You'll still see results even if you don't completely finish.
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    yes hun ive done 8 days of level 1 but ive taken like a week off :/
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    IMO, Level 1 is pretty easy - level 2 & 3 are a bit more challenging. Maybe do level 2&3 toghether and just skip the cool-down between the workout.
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with pushing yourself. Level 2 is definitely more challenging, and I haven't done 3 yet, but there's no reason not to try. Go ahead and mix it up.
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    thanks guys i think i will :D
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    IMO, Level 1 is pretty easy - level 2 & 3 are a bit more challenging. Maybe do level 2&3 toghether and just skip the cool-down between the workout.

I did level 1 quite a few times and never got to the point where I could do all of it. Never felt it get easier either. But that's just me!