p90x users

Options
lizziewhan
lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
are you following their diet plan? i understand you should follow it for maximum results..but is anyone just doing the workout videos and counting calories....what all are you doing? thanks

Replies

• BeeZoe
    BeeZoe Posts: 37
    Options
    For myself their diet was too much work and too expensive. I'm following the calorie level suggestions but I am having way better results using this site to track what I am eating and just eating clean. Love the P90X though!
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Same - I never dug too deeply in the nutrition guide, although it is really great and works if you're looking for healthy ideas.

Don't just track calories though - adjust your macro nutrients to the proper percentages.

email me if you don't have that info on you and I'll forward you some stuff that'll help out :) Have fun and work hard!

Steve
  • Aubreygrrl
    Aubreygrrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it myself personally, but I know somebody who does p90x by the book nutritional guide and all and have heard it's amazing and they look amazing too
  • zeeohhsix
    zeeohhsix Posts: 41
    Options
    I dont follow the diet plain but I try to eat as healthy as possible. I work offshore in the gulf of mexico so sometimes im forced to eat what they have. I finished 1 round of p90x and got great results im sure if i would have eaten like the plain suggest the results would have been even better.