Monday Morning NSV

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
So I wake up to a surprise rain shower and pull out my rain jacket which has ZERO stretch and zips tight through the waist. Only this morning it is loose on the waist. That's proof that I've lost weight, and KEPT it off during my experimental maintenance month!

It used to be so tight I had to suck it in while zipping but today, it zipped up like a breeze well at least until it got to my chest that is. That's never gonna change so it's a success. My rain jacket fits me for now. This was more telling than my jeans that have stretch because until now I was thinking maybe they had just been washed in hot water or dried too high and lost some of their elasticity due to the heat and that was responsible for the looseness.

So now it's back to weight loss mode, and what a great way to start back on track with such an obvious and undeniable proof of my efforts having been effective. Thanks ugly out of style rain jacket. Love you LOTS! :heart: :smooched: :love:

3991673197_0218298e9d_o.jpg?w=940

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!