Replies

• 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    How many times is everyone planning on doing it a week? I'm going for 4-5.

Not sure on this. I read somewhere that Jillian suggests that we listen to our bodies and should be doing it 4-5 days per week. So I guess that is my intention. Going to try to eat clean, drink water like a camel and listen to my body on how many days per week (but I am thinking a minimum of 4-6).
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Not sure about level three but I kow you can find levels 1 & 2 on youtube. Last time I tried it I did it 4 days a week and then ran on two of my off days
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    YES
  • VivaciousVic
    VivaciousVic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm In. Lets Do it.... How are we going to track???

Let me know and lets get it done.
    I Too have it on Youtube... BUT I found the whole thing I think... if I find the link I'll post.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Completed my 1st day this morning
  • kasslass2
    Options
    It's only 20 min.....we can all find 20 min! And some of the posted results have been incredible!
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did it once before, but had to quit part way through Level 3 because of back problems. I want to give it another go!!
  • kasslass2
    Options
    I'm in! I did it once before, but had to quit part way through Level 3 because of back problems. I want to give it another go!!

Sorry about your injury :( How were your results last time?
  • meli829
    meli829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to do it for 30 days straight as it is currently the only work out I am going to be doing for the next 30 days. I have been on a plateau for 1 week and put the scale away and will not take it out until I'm done the shred. I"ll take my measurements too today so that I can see any changes.
  • kasslass2
    Options

I Too have it on Youtube... BUT I found the whole thing I think... if I find the link I'll post.

Open to any tracking suggestions. ????????????? I plan on taking photos, measurements and weight this evening before I start . Technically already weighed this morning lol
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    im starting all over again today! I waas a bad girl this weekend lol
  • kasslass2
    Options
    I'm hoping to do it for 30 days straight as it is currently the only work out I am going to be doing for the next 30 days. I have been on a plateau for 1 week and put the scale away and will not take it out until I'm done the shred. I"ll take my measurements too today so that I can see any changes.

Definitely do your measurements! Some reports on here have stated they didn't lose much weight but I bunch of inches. May wanna put on a pair of jeans or shorts that are a little tight and then again in 10, 20 and 30 days. We all feel better when our clothes feel better on us!
  • Camgage
    Camgage Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I have always wanted to do it. I will join in. Good Luck to all.
  • VivaciousVic
    Options

Open to any tracking suggestions. ????????????? I plan on taking photos, measurements and weight this evening before I start . Technically already weighed this morning lol

Ok. Well I have no clue how to start a tracking log on here..lol.. However I think if we all check in weekly or even DAILY if need be (thats for me) then we can hold each other accountable.... I will be the first to say I'm going to need someone to shoot me a note telling me to get off my *kitten*...lol... I SO need the motivation... so let me know what other ideas you all have.
  • kelfeeb
    kelfeeb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • VivaciousVic
    Options
    All,

Here's the YOUTUBE to all 3 levels....
    http://youtu.be/a0LhEadpTLo
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Ok. Well I have no clue how to start a tracking log on here..lol.. However I think if we all check in weekly or even DAILY if need be (thats for me) then we can hold each other accountable.... I will be the first to say I'm going to need someone to shoot me a note telling me to get off my *kitten*...lol... I SO need the motivation... so let me know what other ideas you all have.

Measurements and pictures are probably the best ways. I'll add you so I can tell you to get off your butt up and move!
  • meli829
    meli829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Definitely do your measurements! Some reports on here have stated they didn't lose much weight but I bunch of inches. May wanna put on a pair of jeans or shorts that are a little tight and then again in 10, 20 and 30 days. We all feel better when our clothes feel better on us!

Done! Also I have a pair of 12 jeans that fit but leave me with a huge muffin top, so I took a before picture and I will compare after each level.