your opinion plz

Options
well today i came with my meal and exercise plan and i wish you give me your honest opinion
here you go

Nestle - Nesquick Cereal, 30 g 116 23g 1g 2g 0mg 0mg 9g 2g
Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim), 1 cup 86 12g 0g 8g 5mg 127mg 0g 0g
Jwl - Coffee Black, 1 Cup 2 0g 0g 0g 0mg 5mg 0g 0g
Lunch
Protein - Egg, 110 g 140 1g 10g 13g 372mg 142mg 0g 0g
Spring Lettuce - Side Salad , 1 Serving 15 0g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 1g
Dinner
Home Made - Vegetable Soup, 2 bowl 133 13g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 11g
Snacks
Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 cup, quartered or chopped 65 17g 0g 0g 0mg 1mg 13g 3g
Cucumber - With peel, raw, 1 cucumber (8-1/4") 45 11g 0g 2g 0mg 6mg 5g 2g

For the exercise i am gonna be doind 30 day ripped and 6 weeks 6 packss one workout in the morning and the other at the after noon.
And for breakfast it's the same for every day but for lunch we can change but i have to stick witht one protein + vegetables and for dinner too beside the snacks i can have either a fruit or cucumber or celery(i heard it burns calories :) )
and for drinks lots of water and green tea all day long
so here are my plan plz value and answer

Replies

• FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Well, you don't list the calories on everything, but just looking at what's there, as well as how much weight you want to lose, I'd say you wouldn't be getting enough calories on this diet. That would make your body go into starvation mode (for any subsequent posters...yes, I know some don't believe in "starvation mode" but most do), slow your metabolism, which would make it harder not only to stick to your diet, but to lose weight. I'd enter your info & go w/MFP recommendations.
  • fitnhealthyforever
    Options
    thx a lot well i see that you lost quiet good weight what have you done and how much time it took you to do it
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    This might be a good start but you do need to add more or else you'll always be hungry. With 2 workouts planned per day you need more fuel. Add some fruit and more protein to your day. It's better to lose a bit slower rather than give up because you're being too restrictive. Wishing you success in a healthy way.
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd throw in a few snacks. Something higher in protein may be a yogurt, and an Over The Moon Chocolate Milk for between breakfast and lunch, some carrot sticks with ranch or sour cream dip between lunch and dinner, and for after dinner something healthy with chocolate.. Gotta have chocolate.

But it looks pretty good.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I added up the calories for your day and got 615. Not nearly enough! Crash diets suck. They aren't sustainable for long, don't teach you anything about eating well so people almost always put the weight right back on when they stop, and don't give you enough calories to even cover basic body function, much less the exercise you're planning to do. Your body will adapt by slowing metabolism and directing what energy it can scrape up towards essential body functions, leaving you with brittle hair and nails and bad skin.

Please go here and figure out how much you should be eating in a day to lose weight in a healthy manner that will preserve muscle and give you enough energy for those workouts: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975025-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet

This doesn't have to be a race. You want to be healthy for the rest of your life, right? Make sustainable changes that you can live with and you'll be better off in the long run, even if it takes longer to lose the weight.

Best of luck.
  • fitnhealthyforever
    Options
    thank you all i really appreciate that an i'll try to add some fruits and veges and some proteins thx all
    well i am gonna start that program th 7th of june cause i am prepering my baccaloreate exam but i'll tell when i start and i'll keep you guys on track thx a lot again
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    thx a lot well i see that you lost quiet good weight what have you done and how much time it took you to do it

Originally (2006) I lost over 35 lbs over several months (don't remember how many exactly). But then I got a little lazy & regained some, but am back on track. I lost by joining a First Place 4 Health group ( www.firstplace4health.org ). Some people refer to it as a Christian Weight Watchers. It's like a regular Bible Study, but w/a focus on diet & exercise, as well as issues related to that...like emotional eating. We do weigh in at the beginning of meetings. The accountability is REALLY helpful, to know that someone else is going to be seeing your progress or your failings. Also the encouragement & support of the group keeps people coming who have reached their goal. If you'd like to find a group near you, they have a group locator on their website. But for me, the accountability was the biggest help. The diet they follow is pretty much the same as Weight Watchers would recommend. The groups are usually not just people from the church where they meet, our group averages about 12 people & about half of them are from other churches.

One of the ladies who used to be part of our First Place 4 Health group, who's now a very popular fitness trainer, suggested I used MFP for my "re-start," and it has helped me to get back on track.

All the best in finding whatever works for you, but as other posters have said, you don't need to rush & end up hurting your health by going too low on calories. For me, it seems like I lose more (about 1 1/2 lbs a week) when I eat back my extra exercise calories, than when I don't (about 1/2 lb a week).
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I added up the calories for your day and got 615. Not nearly enough! Crash diets suck. They aren't sustainable for long, don't teach you anything about eating well so people almost always put the weight right back on when they stop, and don't give you enough calories to even cover basic body function, much less the exercise you're planning to do. Your body will adapt by slowing metabolism and directing what energy it can scrape up towards essential body functions, leaving you with brittle hair and nails and bad skin.

Please go here and figure out how much you should be eating in a day to lose weight in a healthy manner that will preserve muscle and give you enough energy for those workouts: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975025-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet

This doesn't have to be a race. You want to be healthy for the rest of your life, right? Make sustainable changes that you can live with and you'll be better off in the long run, even if it takes longer to lose the weight.

Best of luck.

This
  • sseangirish
    Options
    If you're gonna rock 2 a days you need to eat more period
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    As others have said, especially with 2 intense workouts per day, this looks very low on food/fuel. Bananas are a great pre-workout snack - lots of potassium and easy on the stomach. Add more protein and, checking your profile, you are female so calcium is extra important. Eat healthy, eat enough, build muscle and the rest will follow.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    That looks like a good breakfast... where's lunch and dinner?
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    As others have said, especially with 2 intense workouts per day, this looks very low on food/fuel. Bananas are a great pre-workout snack - lots of potassium and easy on the stomach. Add more protein and, checking your profile, you are female so calcium is extra important. Eat healthy, eat enough, build muscle and the rest will follow.

This. You need to have more fuel in your body because of your 2 a day workouts. The more food you eat the more energy you have and the better your workouts will be.
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are vegatarian (not vegan). I suggest making some of those salads with spinach - loaded with iron and other nutrients. Look into Quinioa (sp?) - pronounced KEEN-wha - it is a hign protein grain and you should be able to find pastas made out of quinioa (just be careful not to overcook it or it turns to mush).
  • fitnhealthyforever
    Options
    oh thx a lot that's very supportive well good luck for loosing more weight
  • fitnhealthyforever
    Options
    thx all for your suggestions well i am defenetlly gonna add some foor to my diary and thx all you are very helpfull wish you all good weight loss
  • HikeThatMountain
    Options
    well today i came with my meal and exercise plan and i wish you give me your honest opinion
    here you go

Nestle - Nesquick Cereal, 30 g 116 23g 1g 2g 0mg 0mg 9g 2g
    Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim), 1 cup 86 12g 0g 8g 5mg 127mg 0g 0g
    Jwl - Coffee Black, 1 Cup 2 0g 0g 0g 0mg 5mg 0g 0g
    Lunch
    Protein - Egg, 110 g 140 1g 10g 13g 372mg 142mg 0g 0g
    Dinner
    Home Made - Vegetable Soup, 2 bowl 133 13g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 11g
    Snacks
    Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 cup, quartered or chopped 65 17g 0g 0g 0mg 1mg 13g 3g
    Cucumber - With peel, raw, 1 cucumber (8-1/4") 45 11g 0g 2g 0mg 6mg 5g 2g

For the exercise i am gonna be doind 30 day ripped and 6 weeks 6 packss one workout in the morning and the other at the after noon.
    And for breakfast it's the same for every day but for lunch we can change but i have to stick witht one protein + vegetables and for dinner too beside the snacks i can have either a fruit or cucumber or celery(i heard it burns calories :) )
    and for drinks lots of water and green tea all day long
    so here are my plan plz value and answer

Good Lord Girl! I'm surprised you have ANY energy, let alone doing a "30 day ripped" If I am reading your calories for the day correctly, including the egg, which is about 70cal, but was missed. This only adds up to like 557 calories for the whole day! Good luck!
  • HikeThatMountain
    Options
    Love, I just went and had a look at your diary back to Sunday Apr.28. mostly it ranged from 368 calories to the highest 492 calories, with Friday May 3 totaling 47 calories. All all that is not including a lot of exercise, Sweetheart, please get some help, you are going to hurt yourself badly if you don't start eating.

Sincerely