Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjPtXMx-h8x4baY79fk-D-waBMJkvT14G-zxhukm6HBlgt2wgbWA

And 1970 Chevelle
  • Underworld_Dandy
    Underworld_Dandy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hands down, the Tesla Model S.

z77tz.jpg

And yes it will destroy your daddy's Mustang without consuming a drop of fuel.

Because electricity is made by magic pixies.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    8-TSCO-Ford-Raptor-7-14-11.jpg

Not just any Ford SVT Raptor... this is a Stewarts Race Works Luxury Pre-Runner and will set you back about $650,000!

The SVT Raptor is cool... the SRW is downright awesome!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    1963 split window Corvette

^^^This is one of my all time fav's...and #1 on the list
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    One of them is a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite, light blue. That thing is friggin adorable.
    vdpa9.jpg
  • pilot1960
    pilot1960 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Best car I've ever driven was a BMW M5-Sport. 297bhp and went like a bat out of hell and yet could be so sedate. Best 80,000 miles of motoring ever. Would have another one ANYTIME.
  • jesse1952
    jesse1952 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Love my 2009 Midnight Blue Porsche Cayman S. It's a blast to drive.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    For right now, I want one of these: 2013 RS8 Scion tC

tumblr_mb846g3FgV1roajph.jpg

But, when I'm making the real money.... one (or both) of these bad boys will be mine

01-2013-land-rover-range-rover-review-opt2.jpg

01-2013-bentley-continental-gt-speed628opt.jpg
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options

z77tz.jpg

Really? I always thought it came from the 4kw turbine in my backyard. :laugh:

UGE%20turbine.jpg
  • Underworld_Dandy
    Options

z77tz.jpg

UGE%20turbine.jpg

So it will only "Destroy the mustang" when it's been windy then? I'm assuming you have a portable one for when you go a distance or will just leave it where it got to when it runs out?
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    68 Camaro...

1968camaro_zps16b9144e.jpg

Oh yeah!!
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Rubicon
    1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options

z77tz.jpg

UGE%20turbine.jpg

So it will only "Destroy the mustang" when it's been windy then? I'm assuming you have a portable one for when you go a distance or will just leave it where it got to when it runs out?

Well considering my house sits 100 feet from Lake Erie, there is never a shortage of wind here. But even if I didn't live where wind was abundant, a 4mph breeze will spin it up just fine.

The model S has a 300 mile range which is about the same as my current vehicle. I rarely travel outside that range in a day, and even if I had to, renting a gas car for a day would get the job done. It costs 6 cents a mile to own the model S even on grid power (in the case of people with turbines or solar panels, even less) where an average car costs about 24 cents a mile.

And yes it will outperform just about anything you put next to it even at low state of charge. And with 4 doors and 7 seats.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    :love: My SAAB 9.3 convertible.

If I ever get rich enough for 2 I'd like a dark blue Triumph Stag. Please. Pretty please.
  • Underworld_Dandy
    Options

z77tz.jpg

UGE%20turbine.jpg

Well considering my house sits 100 feet from Lake Erie, there is never a shortage of wind here. But even if I didn't live where wind was abundant, a 4mph breeze will spin it up just fine.

The model S has a 300 mile range which is about the same as my current vehicle. I rarely travel outside that range in a day, and even if I had to, renting a gas car for a day would get the job done. It costs 6 cents a mile to own the model S even on grid power (in the case of people with turbines or solar panels, even less) where an average car costs about 24 cents a mile.

And yes it will outperform just about anything you put next to it even at low state of charge. And with 4 doors and 7 seats.

Agree to differ mate. Don't get me started on the mining of the rare earth metals for the batteries or the disposal of them.

Lets just accept horses for courses.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

z77tz.jpg

It will "destroy" a GT...?
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Anything without a payment!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    1966 Corvette.

Black and chrome.

YUM
  • nonstopper