we did it!!:))

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
my husband and i went from that first pic to now in one year!!! I amazed myself yesterday! conquered that spartan race! Make those goals, and dreams! start today! tell me where do you want to be next year, what is on your life to do list! Guess what...its yours, GO FOR IT ♥ feel free to add me:)

29947503_5463.jpg

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Spectacular job!
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you:)
  • IamDoe
    IamDoe Posts: 24
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!
  • Nikki_G30
    Nikki_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job! The spartan race this weekend was so much fun!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Great work!! I actually have the 2014 Spartan race listed as one of my inspirations/goals! You should be so proud, congrats!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    YAY!! What an amazing accomplishment for both of you! Congrats all around! :happy: :drinker:
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow excellent work guys :smile: so inspiring & great to see you working together on it. Makes it a lot easier

Thanks for sharing
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great Job!!!
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    HOLY $%^& !!! You both look like warriors! Great job!!!
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    Wow! Inspiring! I want to be 80 pounds lighter in a year then the rest to go from my original 267 to 138 by 4 months after that. All these pics help.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Y'all look great and congrats on the Spartan!

I've registered for a Tough Mudder in November which will be just a couple weeks past the 1 year mark for this weight loss. I'm so excited and have complete faith that I'll end up in the water on at least half the obstacles, lol.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    great job
  • andyb000
    Options
    thanks guys! it was 4.5 miles 28 obstacles 50 something degree weather...no sun lots of wind, (never been soooo cold in my life) bruises, scrapes BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!! WE DID IT Thank you to all my training with running and beachbody!! WE ARE SPARTANS!!! This is a accomplishment for us and this medal means so so much! its going right up there with our beachbody trophy tshirts
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    that's so great !
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I already have you as my friend on here but you inspire me daily with all your post =) So happy for you and your hubby!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME! ^_^ it's exciting that you both got to your goals. kudos to each of you!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I cant wait to get there. this is inspiring!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!!!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    you guys are amazing!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    well done

tumblr_inline_mlmam4QY5G1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!