Back on the bandwagon!

Options
Hi everyone!

Last week Wednesday after being off of MFP for over 4 months and slowly (maybe not so slowly) gaining back my weight, I logged back on and started again! I had my first weigh in this morning and lost 3 lbs!!!! :bigsmile:
I was so proud of myself, it wasn't even a full week of starting to be healthy again....next Monday I am hoping for another 3!

Hope everyone is doing awesome!!!!!

Happy Monday! :bigsmile:

:heart: Rachel:heart:

Replies

• MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! So happy to see you back on and back at it!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    That's what I love about MFP. If we gain a little, we can get right back to it. It's free and easy!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Great job!!! Yesterday was my first day logging back on after probably a year . . .I used a new username, etc since I had actually cancelled my account and couldn't remember my old one. I haven't been "off track" the WHOLE year but off & on and more "off" than "on" in the last couple months, gaining back about 20 lbs. So thanks for sharing your success....hopefully I will see a loss like that when I weigh in next week!! Again, awesome job!!!!
  • sexylonglegs
    sexylonglegs Posts: 278
    Options
    welcome back...i'm started over again today as well.
  • weightoffmom
    weightoffmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Nice to see Im not the only one back on the "wagon". This morning was the last straw...no more creeping scale needle. Uggg. Not a pretty sight. I am thankful for MFP.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!