FINISHED INSANITY!!!!!

Options
mandypizzle
mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
Here are my final results! I lost only 7 lbs. (I actually lost more but GAINED 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks but lost inches in that time too!) I went from a size 12 to an 8. I still have a ways to go though. Started P90X today!!

I have no idea how to add pics so I'm sorry if they don't work...

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/mandypellew/front.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/mandypellew/back-1.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/mandypellew/side.jpg

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Here are my final results! I lost only 7 lbs. (I actually lost more but GAINED 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks but lost inches in that time too!) I went from a size 12 to an 8. I still have a ways to go though. Started P90X today!!

front.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

back-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

side.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

hmmmm.... I didn't get it to work either :( can't wait to see tho!
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What was your calorie intake like? I just started week 3 of month 1 and keep around 1550 calories with 40/40/20 carb/protein/fat.

So far lost 5lbs and was hoping for a total of 16lbs when done with insanity but I don't think I will make it. Results make you keep going.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

side.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

great job, my lovely friend :)
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    I mostly stayed around 1500-1900 calories as recommended. I just focused on eating clean foods and a lot of water. I was really hoping to lose a lot more but I was losing inches so I kept going. I'm glad I did!
    What was your calorie intake like? I just started week 3 of month 1 and keep around 1550 calories with 40/40/20 carb/protein/fat.

So far lost 5lbs and was hoping for a total of 16lbs when done with insanity but I don't think I will make it. Results make you keep going.
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    Thanks Laura!! :)

I can't see the pics still! I hope you guys can.

side.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

great job, my lovely friend :)
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
    I am on week 4, lost a couple lbs but also lost 2 inches in my waist.
    Its been awesome
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options

front.jpg

back-1.jpg

side.jpg

Hope that works

Huge difference congratulations, your legs look way more toned!!!!
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Definite, very noticable difference. You toned up quite a bit. Congrats!!
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I mostly stayed around 1500-1900 calories as recommended. I just focused on eating clean foods and a lot of water. I was really hoping to lose a lot more but I was losing inches so I kept going. I'm glad I did!

You look great and finished! That is an accomplishment in it's own. I should be finishing a week before my beach vacation. Hoping to tighten something up haha.
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So awesome! What an accomplishment to finish such a crazy routine!! Congrats you look great!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm a 10/12 now and shooting for a 6/8. I don't even care so much about losing lbs as inches. You look great!
  • mikeyh12
    mikeyh12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job on completing this!
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    Thanks you guys!! Those of you doing Insanity, KEEP IT UP!!! It feels SO good to have finished!!! I'm excited to get through P90X now!! :))
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good stuff and well done I can't wait to finish!

I am only at the start of week 2 an loved doing it in the sun today.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh Mandy!!! This is awesome. Congratulations, you did great. You look GREAT!!!
  • mkkhoza
    mkkhoza Posts: 79
    Options
    Well done...this is a tough, tough workout and completing it puts you in rarerefied air and you look great, especially your core (abs and legs)!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Your mid section is the biggest difference in my opion....great job!!!
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    I know! It's crazy because the whole time I had doubts because there are no crunches or anything like that really. lol
    Your mid section is the biggest difference in my opion....great job!!!
  • k9t8a8
    k9t8a8 Posts: 30
    Options
    Congratulations, what an accomplishment! You look awesome! I'm in my recovery week now and seeing your results will definitely keep me motivated!
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    awww thank you! Keep it up! ^^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!