I'm back with a smaller friends list :(

Options
So I am back...I lost about 45 lbs previously in 2010 and had some really awesome friends to encourage me on my journey---well I fell of the wagon and they ditched me :) (I don't blame them, because who wants a friend on here that they can't interact with--that is half the fun of this site!!)
So I am back and SERIOUS this time! My dad was diagnosed with MS and is making a lifestyle change and pretty much begged me to make one as well so that I can live the long and glorious life I am meant to live and not have it cut short with health problems. (We know that MS isn't something that couldn't have been prevented, however we do know more now than before just how valuable life is and want to live it!!) Diabetes, High BP, Cholesterol, Heart problems, Arthritis, Joint problems are just a few of the issues that run in my family and I need to do whatever it takes to avoid them!
I have been back for about 3 weeks, but finding that I am in need of some interaction and friends!!
If you are willing to be my cheerleader, then I will be yours!
Thanks everyone!! Good Luck to you all!!
Here are my "stats" :tongue:
SW: 258 and 5'5"
GW #1: 200
GW#2: 180
UGW: 150

Replies

• sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I had the same thing happen, fall off the wagon and lose a lot of friends. Feel free to add me, I can cheer pretty loud :)
  • Myscza
    Myscza Posts: 5
    Options
    Same thing happened with me!!!!!
  • xbted
    xbted Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    Options
    Been there, done that. Back at it. Friend request coming at you :)
  • dmgelinas
    dmgelinas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (anyone!), I'm here EVERY DAY chipping away at it. =)
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I've been there too! Request is on it's way.
  • taciturnity
    taciturnity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your start weight is one pound above mine. And I'm 5'8". Would love to be friends!! <3