Amberh82
Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
thoughts? what would you choose?? why? go

Replies

• BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S4 all the way!

Bigger screen, faster, sleaker, many many more options and features...too many to list here. Once you get one, you won't look back.

I currently have the S3 and would never switch to use an iCrap.

BTW - I own 3 iCraps...they all are sitting on the shelf not being used by anyone in my family.
    The Android platform on this series of phones rocks...plain and simple.
  • nzs110b
    nzs110b Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have never owned either of them, but would love a Galaxy 3 or 4
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm needing a new phone and currently have galaxy 2 and before that had iphone 3gs so now I'm torn!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    G4!
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    BUMP
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S4 - Apple is overpriced. It's not worth the cost. Android platforms are sleeker, faster, better in many ways. The UI on Androids is great! I know tons of people that have had Androids, switched to iPhones, then switched back because they realized the Android was so much better.
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    I just recently got the iPhone 5, since I thought it would be a nice upgrade from my 2 year old android. False! It looks nice but is slow and laggy. So im gonna say the galaxy just because its an android.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Both are similar in features so it really comes down to operation of the OS on it. I say, go try out both at a store and see which is easy for you to operate. You won't be disappointed with either.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I've had my Galaxy phone for almost 3 years with no problems. Don't drink the apple koolaid!
  • DirtyTrickster
    DirtyTrickster Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Galaxy 4 or HTC ONE > any Apple product
  • hmandt70
    hmandt70 Posts: 45
    Options
    Both are similar in features so it really comes down to operation of the OS on it. I say, go try out both at a store and see which is easy for you to operate. You won't be disappointed with either.

i agree.

seems like im in the minority here but i LOVE my iphone - i would never go back to an android. But, everyone has their own opinion and both phones are very similar in their capabilites...so i would just suggest checking them both out and see which you prefer.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I buy and spec technology for the college I work, including cell phones. Honestly, people get too wrapped up in minuscule specs (ie, this one has .5 megapixel more, or this phone is .2 MHz faster on their processor). I have touched an used many of the phones since early Blackberry and PalmOS days, and really what makes a phone useful to a person is how well it operates and functions for their needs. That it all translated through the operating system, and to a lesser extent, how the OS functions with the hardware. Both the Galaxy and iPhone are top of the class and both do all of that very well. So unless you have some ulterior motive, say the love/hate Apple thing, or purchase justification, anyone being honest will tell you to pick what fits the way you wanna work.

For everything else, there is an app that will cover you.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    The s4. Definitely.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have the S3 after switching from the iPhone. I love my S3 and hope to upgrade to the S4 before too long. :)