I need help :)

Options
Hey guys! My names Alicia, I'm 22 years old. I am trying to lose 15 pounds and I'm finding it really hard to stay motivated. I really want to make some friends on here because I feel like it would help me stay on track! Please feel free to friend me and I will do the same! Good luck to all of you : )

Replies

• deaterrae
    deaterrae Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend invite! Count me in!
  • cameronjeanette
    Options
    Hey alicia3478! My name is Jeanette and you can count on me to help you too! I am 34 mother of 3 trying to lose 15 more lbs. So far I lost 7 lbs doing INSANITY and changing my diet. I found a lot of usual information on this website http://www.hungryforchange.tv/article/top-10-food-additives-to-avoid. Let me know if you need any help!
  • purrpleckst
    Options
    I also need motivation..... it is so much easier to get overwhelmed by the stress of life and sink into reading a book rather than doing anything active...... I want to do good but ..... argh!!!! And then when I do finally get the courage I get embarassed and stop when my Fiance or anyone walks by and sees me doing crunches >.< but friendly messages and words of encouragement would be great!! Feel free to add me as well and Ill try to send messages of encouragement as well!!! :)