Been here a while but no friends :)

Options

Replies

• slowglitchen
    Options
    Wow.. Congrats on your weight loss... This is my 2nd week here, I weigh 204 lbs, You are welcome to add me
  • BJJGirl79
    BJJGirl79 Posts: 6
    Options
    Same here, but I'm still trying to lose! I sent you an add friend. Feel free to chat anytime!
  • asminejay
    asminejay Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I know exactly how you feel I'm hoping to add a few more friends too, feel free to add me (and anyone else that wants too)
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    feel free to add! :)
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Well you're here now! That's step one!

I don't have as much of a deficit goal to meet as you do, but I know plenty of people who do. I babysit two girls who I wish I could just pull their mother aside and shake her. The 7 year old weighs as much or more than I do and the 11 year old looks older than her age but she eats like there's no more food left and finally broke down and told me she weighs well over 230. =/

My start weight: 159
    My current weight:157
    My goal weight: 135
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Added and anyone else can add me. Friends are awesome!
  • shade0343
    shade0343 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Also check out my friend list. There are some really great folks there. Very knowledgeable and supportive!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Ok I sound a bit desperate lol but you know how it is. I'm trying to get in shape without making it obvious to the people around me. The people around me just end up in competition (not friendly) and very often belittle my efforts. So I am looking for some friends on here. I been here a while back now but I stopped using the app for some time.

Little about me:

As of aged 19 I weighed 280lbs! I was so fed up of being heavy and had been living such a lazy lifestyle. So I switched it up a bit. I decided to get a routine in life and eat a bit healthier. I didn't really exercise an excessive amount or anything but I slowly went down to 203lbs. That's when I joined myfitnesspal. I now weigh 183lbs and my goal is 150 at the moment. If I'm happy with myself at that I shall stop. I'm not sure yet what my ideal stopping weight is but I do not want to drop excessively low or anything! I will be quite happy at 150 though. Anyway I now work so that helps with movement a lot more. I am also aiming to workout 4 days a week if I can. Anyway so I currently have NO friends on here at all so if anyone wants to add me that would be great :) just need some encouragement from somewhere as I heard it can help motivate you. If you wanna message me or let me know about yourself below that would be awesome too :)

Thank you for reading and I look forward to meeting you all :)

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I was almost 200 pounds when I started. All I wanted to do was get down to "Healthy" (140). Everything else was just continuing to eat healthy. You can do this. If you need someone to talk with, I check in once a day.
  • caitlyn012284
    caitlyn012284 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) I don't think you can ever have enough friends to help motivate!
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Pretty active and guaranteed to stare at your diary to find ideas myself :)
  • FlyingSamIam
    Options
    I just started less than a month ago and only have a couple friends. You would be more than welcome to be my friend.
  • cre2707
    cre2707 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hiya I'm back recently too. Feel free to add me. The more support the better x
  • mitziku
    mitziku Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have more friends! Anyone who wants to add me, I'd be happy to be your friend on this journey. :)
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job on your weight loss! I'm very dedicated to MFP and always trying to put my best foot forward towards a healthy lifestyle. Friend request coming at ya! :-)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,anyone can. :smile:
  • Onimomo
    Onimomo Posts: 4
    Options
    Please feel free to add me everyone! ^O^/
  • jpiti
    jpiti Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. So happy about this post lol! Just gettin back into it and none of my friends use MFP! Wud really love to add everyone and get/give support :)

Good luck to everyone on the journey! X
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • seths_milf
    seths_milf Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well, looking for new friends!