Been here a while but no friends :)

Options
13»

Replies

• aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and can help motivate you and also get some motivation also. Feel free to add me, but please send a short note so I know a little more about you. Thanks~
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    sending request now :flowerforyou:
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I am on daily, my diary is open, and I love to motivate and get motivation. Friends make MFP! :)
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Feel free to add me - i'm great for motivation and log everything (even if it's a bad day, you can only get better by being truthful!)

Height 5'5
    SW 167
    CW: 131.8
    GW: 120

PS none of my friends use it either, they are all normal sized and I ballooned in college, none of them did. Now that I've graduated I'm just trying to get back to healthy, I felt my best at 120 so I hope I can get there again. If not, so be it, but I'm already starting to look better in my clothes and my jeans are fitting MUCH better just in the month I've been back!
  • 22minimia22
    Options
    hi all :) feel free to add me too would love some new friends on MFP :)
  • TheTinkerbelluk
    Options
    I only just joined community too, have 2 friends so far. Been counting calories for 6 weeks now but not lost a thing. Think I need to go back to drawing board. I'm 45 from UK, feel free to add me
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. i have been on here a total of 645 days I think (Obssessive much??) I started out at 194 and currently at 151 most days. Still working on the last 5lbs but dont plan to go anywhere after that.
  • purrpleckst
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I am on daily, my diary is open, and I love to motivate and get motivation. Friends make MFP! :)

Added! ME too!!!
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You, and any one else, please feel free to add me. I am here every day and am a very interactive, involved friend. :flowerforyou:
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request, too. We have a lot in common. I'm around the same weight as you, and I have the same goal. I will motivate you, but you have to motivate me, too. We'll lose the weight together!
  • ehsan517
    ehsan517 Posts: 114
    Options
    feel free to add me guys. i always love sharing my diary and seeing other people progress :D
  • Nengi1980
    Nengi1980 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Invite on the way x
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    fill free to add me I do my best to support everyone
  • hypRvendtL8N
    hypRvendtL8N Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I totally get what you mean with people around you not being very supportive or laughing your efforts off (and people forcing food on you and getting offended when you try to explain you dont want it!)
    Its all about good friendly support and just keeping on going! I have been on here for a while but only just getting into some of the group activities etc and its fun! Would love to join you in your journey! I'll send you an invite thru! :)