Any vegans?

Options
I'm looking for other vegans on here, people with similar diets and intakes to me, ect.
I'd like to add more friends, and would like to see some other vegans : )

Replies

• suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    protein_full1.jpg
  • suv_hater
    Options
    Protein_Gorilla.jpg
  • suv_hater
    Options
    tumblr_m9ym41CGqF1rq2uk2o1_500.jpg
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not vegan, but I am vegetarian and tend to lean vegan (I try to avoid dairy and eggs, but I haven't completely cut them out). But the pics people are sharing made me laugh. :laugh:

11570a2b196631efac4493a334508869.jpg

d6d2eca9f000529b95fa833e61561638.jpg
  • suv_hater
    Options
    protein-intake.jpg
  • crtnymc2
    crtnymc2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm vegan.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love the pics! Especially since I got deleted from a previous thread for posting one. Shame, shame. :laugh:
  • Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegan but I eat a vegan diet.
  • just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 27% vegan. I'm also 31% paleo.
  • crista_b
    Options
    Edited: WinnerVictorious showed me that I was wrong. I apologize.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    you are all awesome!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    @WinnerVictorious, why do you feel the need to constantly post in vegan/vegetarian threads about how you eat meat? I've seen you post very similar things to this multiple times in threads for vegan/vegetarian people looking for others. You're simply thread hijacking, and it's just dumb and not funny.

please show me where i've ever posted such a thing before. feel free to browse through my post history on my profile. it's open. before you throw around accusations, be sure you are accusing the correct person. to my recollection, i've NEVER posted such a thing before. the closest i can recall was me pointing out that "flexitarian" is just another word for omnivore or expressing mock shock on one of the zillions of threads where a vegetarian was ranting against meat.

vegetarianism/veganism is not even a pet peeve of mine. i save my mockery for the paleo/primal/clean eaters who demonize foods and cause harm to those who try to follow those plans without understanding that they are unnecessary.

secondly, she posted in the Chit Chat, Fun, and Games forum.
  • crista_b
    Options
    @WinnerVictorious, why do you feel the need to constantly post in vegan/vegetarian threads about how you eat meat? I've seen you post very similar things to this multiple times in threads for vegan/vegetarian people looking for others. You're simply thread hijacking, and it's just dumb and not funny.

please show me where i've ever posted such a thing before. feel free to browse through my post history on my profile. it's open. before you throw around accusations, be sure you are accusing the correct person. to my recollection, i've NEVER posted such a thing before. the closest i can recall was me pointing out that "flexitarian" is just another word for omnivore, and that was recently.

I've been in many of these threads recently and seen pretty much the same thing you posted so I do apologize if it wasn't you. That's fully my fault.
    However, even though she posted in Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games, she asked for people who eat the same kind of diet and stating that you eat the opposite of that diet is not helpful at all.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

please show me where i've ever posted such a thing before. feel free to browse through my post history on my profile. it's open. before you throw around accusations, be sure you are accusing the correct person. to my recollection, i've NEVER posted such a thing before. the closest i can recall was me pointing out that "flexitarian" is just another word for omnivore, and that was recently.

I've been in many of these threads recently and seen pretty much the same thing you posted so I do apologize if it wasn't you. That's fully my fault.
    However, even though she posted in Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games, she asked for people who eat the same kind of diet and stating that you eat the opposite of that diet is not helpful at all.

well, it's the chit chat fun and games forum, not the introduce yourself forum. i was simply having some fun at the whole concept of "labels" defining who you are and who you want to be friends with by what you eat.
  • globetrotter42
    Options
    I consider myself a sorta vegetarian. I eat eggs and drink skim milk but other than that I love my huge salads, home made salad dressing, veggie meats and cheese, zucchini soups and tofu and so forth. I don't like meat much at all. Bones and red meat sorta disgusts me actually. Those poor animals and let's not forget all the diseases they carry. The eggs whites I eat are from cage free vegetarian and chicken and the milk is from hormone free cows.
  • crista_b
    Options
    Although I already had two double cheeseburgers this evening, I am going to over indulge and eat a vegan as well. Can I get a crista to go please?
    Sorry. Not a vegan. Just vegetarian. :tongue:
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Lol @ ALA
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    protein-intake.jpg

LOL

I'm a pescatarian who eats no dairy....
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Although I already had two double cheeseburgers this evening, I am going to over indulge and eat a vegan as well. Can I get a crista to go please?
    Sorry. Not a vegan. Just vegetarian. :tongue:

You will do
  • ShimmerKitten
    ShimmerKitten Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Uhm, I wasn't asking who's not vegan, i was simply asking for who IS vegan. I get my protein from nuts and a range of other foods, i actually have a very balanced diet...