hi!

Options
Today is my first day of eating healthy and exercising for 1 hour. I'm trying to lose 50 pounds by Sept 23. I know its unrealistic but I believe its possible with healthy eating including a juice fast in the morning and very light eating of fruits and vegetables. As far as exercise, my goal is to exercise 2 hours per day including jogging and walking. I know its an unrealistic goal but I need to get fit for my friend's wedding, especially since I will be her maid of honor and I don't want to ruin her pics. So far I have ran for one hour and I feel great...now another hour.

Replies

• Thommohawkk
    Options
    Dont think its impossible or you have already let yourself down, It very achievable as long as your consistent with you exercise and eating habits.. Stay strong and your goals are within you reach :)
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    proper diet is crucial, you mention friuts & veggies which is great what kind of lean protein's and complex carbs , healthy fats will you be eating? You cannot out train a bad diet..
  • desirablythin100
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'3, weighing around 128-130 lbs. I plan on losing 30 lbs by the end of June or mid-July. I've always tried dieting and this is my highest peak (weight for the past 2 years) last year i weighed 107-110 lbs and gained weight. I feel ugly and huge around people. Everyone in my family says im fat. I'm a size 4-8 (depending on the type of clothing)... I have a swimming pool in my backyard and could use that for exercise... and a fitness room sooo im planning to lose at least 2 lbs a week...... Any advice
  • USTMER
    USTMER Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you! I will stay strong! I actually completed my goal of exercising for 2 hours. One thing at a time right! Thanks again for the motivation!

- Paola