New and Need help - falling off the wagon

Options
:grumble: Hey also need support. trying really hard and not moving an inch really!! infact today at work someone suggested i was a little old to be expecting!!! two insults in one i am 45 but really !! and expecting so I'm old and fat. I started at170 now 10 days later only 167???? started biking not every day butone to 2 times a week for 3-4 hour 6-14 miles. No deserts no candy logging everything little drinks....... now what?

Replies

• rose_gian
    rose_gian Posts: 43
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. I have been told I look pregnant several times over the past 8 years. It came to a point that it doesn't even bother me when people ask or look at my stomach. As far as losing weight goes; are you tracking everything correctly, and are you including alchohol? Also make sure to complete the entry for the day, that helps to give you perspective. My final suggestion is that you should not just cut down on what you're eating but eat healthier foods.
  • jheater07
    jheater07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    3lbs is a great loss! Slow and steady is the way to go! Feel free to add me I'm also looking for new supportive friends that I can show support back too also!!!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    What is macros?
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Three lbs in 10 days, that's great. Keep up what your doing.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    http://www.diet.com/g/macronutrients

Hard to explain, read here.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    3 lbs in 10 days ~ wow! I mean seriously WOW!!

And sorry about the comments at work, how dare anyone say something like that?!

Keep up the good work! :)
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Three pounds in 10 days is great! You should be proud of that.
  • marisac30
    marisac30 Posts: 5
    Options
    What is macros?
    Macromolecules, perhaps?
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Way to go on 3 pounds! Just keep going : ). Macros are fat, carbs and protein, macronutrients.
  • cutelatinkiss
    Options
    Keep up the good work and don't let the scale be your only guide. Sometimes it is about how you feel and how your clothes are fitting you. For me I notice increase energy. I don't huff and puff as much when I walk up the stairs and every day I can go just a little bit more on the elliptical. Don't let ignorant people at work stop you from achieving your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    First of all, who ever said that to you needs to be slapped across their jerk face.

Second, I would LOVE to be down 3 pounds in 10 days!!

Can you imagine that in 20 days, it'll be 6 pounds, then 8-9 pounds in a month!! That's AWESOME!!

Don't give up!! You'll never get anywhere by quitting. But you ARE getting there and going in the right direction right now! You are doing this right, and the numbers ARE showing it. Its just a long slow frustrating road sometimes.
  • motivatedvee18
    Options
    Three pounds in days?? Great work...ignore that idiot and stay focus! Keep up the great work!!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    3 lbs in 10 days is awesome. Train your brain to not be concerned with what others think or say about your body. Get to know every inch of your body & love it. The extra weight will soon come off.
  • jadams1650
    jadams1650 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Maybe your hearing is going bad...maybe he said "What are you expecting?" Which is what I would be asking after 3 lbs. in 10 days. Trust me, after several months you will look back at these first 10 days and wish you could see the same results...
  • maran061
    maran061 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. It seems like you do so much work and in ten 10 days only loose 3 lbs. In reality 3lbs is great. I know for myself the weight comes on so fast. I am learning to be patient and be happy with every little progress. Contact me anytime