Looking for some MFP friends!

Options
I'm 22 and trying to lose about 40 pounds. Looking for some friends with similar goals for support! :)

Replies

• Michellew25
    Michellew25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Michelle and I am trying to loose and get fit. It is hard but well worth it as we begin to fit into clothes without hiding the bulges.
  • fitelisa
    fitelisa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! trying to lose 40 lbs !
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Welcome to the wonderful world of MFP! You are in the right place for motivation, inspiration and encouragement! Please feel free to add me for support :-) Best wishes with your fitness journey!
  • FatGirl165
    FatGirl165 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too im 155 I want to get my body back as u can see in my pic lol!!! Anybody kno a good workoutvtape besides Zumba?
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and trying to lose about 40 pounds. Looking for some friends with similar goals for support! :)

Girl, I am 23 looking to lose around 45lbs! We should definitely be on this journey together. :smile:
  • musicblaring
    musicblaring Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started insanity today. It's true to its name.
  • FatGirl165
    FatGirl165 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lol I aint trying to die I didnt even like the infomercial
  • stacee05
    stacee05 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in my "get fit for Summer" workout mode - only I plan to get fit for the rest of my life! I just joined this today and it seems like a great resource. Who wants to be my first friend? :)
  • musicblaring
    musicblaring Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lol I aint trying to die I didnt even like the infomercial

I'm definitely dying but I can't stay this size and i figure if it doesn't kill me it'll discipline the hell out of me. Hip hop abs is good too. It's like a hardcore version of zumba. My mom brought that one but she won't do it unless I do it with her. Haha probably a reason I quit insanity before. I can't do two at once.