Friendships Accepted

I am in my second week of MFP and would love support. I am in my 40s, female, married, living in So Cal. Looking for support. I love to talk movies too.

Replies

• jkbear40
    jkbear40 Posts: 37 Member
    I would love to have more support. I am 41 with 2 boys and live in Biloxi, MS.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    My name is KImberlee, 49. I live in central Illinois. I am happily married and love to watch movies, but am not up on the newer ones. Feel free to add me.
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Feel free to add me. I can talk movies but I usually see movies 2 years after everyone else does.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    I am Yvette and 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal but know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. A friend request has been sent. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
    A friend request has been sent.
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Anyone can add me if they like. Always like meeting new people and always willing to help motivate and give support.
  • moniquec37
    moniquec37 Posts: 39
    hi, my name is monique, im married, a mother of 3 daughters and live in pennsylvania. please feel free to add me. i need all the support i could get. thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:
  • bryt0412
    bryt0412 Posts: 32
    Feel free to add me alway need more friends and support and always happy to give support also!
  • dlw1464
    dlw1464 Posts: 10 Member
    Good Morning,

I am 49, mom, grandma, daughter.....busy. My goal is to get healthy and to quit complaining and to get this weight off once and for all. I need all the support and accountability that I can get as this is not my first time. I have lost the same 40lbs over and over again so this time I am not dieting, I am logging all foods and moving my butt. I can use the support, feel free to add me.
  • Hi, I'm from London, UK. Looking for new friends to help each other out in our weight loss goals. Please feel free to add me as a friend :)