any teens struggling??

Options
any teens struggling with weightloss like me?? :/ help

Replies

• Jorda626
    Jorda626 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with my weight all my life but i really feel I can do it this time without quitting. Add me?
  • SpiceInTraining
    Options
    Well I'm not a teen anymore as i turned 20 in December and I struggled with my weight all through my teens and I'm still struggling now. The only difference is now I'm seriously trying to change it
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes me! Been over weight basically my whole life and have been slowly changing that since I was 15. Ive lost about 40 pounds and hit a plateau. Now trying to lose the last 20!
  • superwaffles36
    Options
    Yup, right here. Add me if you'd like :)
  • skinnygirlskinnyworld
    Options
    How long has it taken you to lose that?? Good for you!!!!
  • skinnygirlskinnyworld
    Options
    Yes me! Been over weight basically my whole life and have been slowly changing that since I was 15. Ive lost about 40 pounds and hit a plateau. Now trying to lose the last 20!

Good for you!! how did you do it?
  • DanciaKS
    DanciaKS Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need help losing weight :$ anyone want to be my motivation buddy? Add me!
  • MariaLoveMyself16
    Options
    Yes I have been struggling with my weight ever since I was young. I tried to lose weight many times with fail results. But last February i managed to lose 20 lbs.I stopped going to the gym, then went back in may 2013, then stopped again but NOW I'm going to start going back for the summer now tht school is out.I just feel tht its a journey nd u can either quit or continual until you reach your goal. But I understand the struggle
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, MFP is not for under 18 years old.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am 20 and really it's just hard you need to think about food as fuel to keep you going rather than a friend. I have lost about 35 pounds in a little less than 5 months which isn't super fast but I took 1-1/2 or 2 months off in the middle and have just got back with it 3 weeks away. I took this break because I want to see if I didn't log or workout would I gain all the weight back or what would happen. Well in the time I was down 4 pounds which isn't a lot but I was happy. Well now that's enough about me now I will give you soon tips. Biggest thing is just do it and do it NOW! Really though because the longer you wait it worse it is. Also another thing is when you want that big bowl or ice cream (one of my favs) will you remember how good it tasted a week from now? or even later tonight? No but when you look back and you see photos of your looking good you will be so happy with yourself.

Don't know if you are looking for friends but feel free to add, anyone else that needs extra support feel free to do so as well :)