Friends...

Fennell140
Fennell140 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I need some friends on here...trying to lose weight...just want to encourage and get some encouragement...2 kids 1 and 2...5'3 171 pounds need to lose about 40 pounds...friend me it will be fun to take this journey with others

Replies

• mosg1
    mosg1 Posts: 6
    :happy: hello...I joined like a month ago looking for friends for encorugment also *not spelt right* anyhow add me if you would like
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    same here!
  • simpsonr
    simpsonr Posts: 10
    Me too! I'm going to send friend requests to y'all! We can do this.
  • mosg1
    mosg1 Posts: 6
    I LOVE MYFITNESSPAL...I don't have anyone here really to workout with me (my gf did just start though) but this is what I need to keep going is support of people
    Up till three years ago I always been a size 6 now I'm a size 16 :'( (before I started this I was a size 18 :'( so as yall can tell I gained alot of wieght over three years time..time to get it off and keep it off!!!!
  • pchristie
    pchristie Posts: 38
    I just joined at the suggestion of a dear friend, and I absolutely love this site. I haven't lost weight yet, but it has helped me so much. For me, a big part of losing weight is actually knowing what I eat, and keeping track of what I eat on this site is forcing me to stop eating my children's food when they don't finish or when i am preparing food for them. Those little bites really do add up. I will send you a friend request. I just learned how :happy:
  • JC160
    JC160 Posts: 1
    I just started a couple of days ago...Since I have taken on this challenge of losing weight I will step out of my comfort zone and share what's going on with my progress along the way. Please feel free to add me as well. This could be really fun and motivating on those "bad days" .. I guess you can never have too many friends! or can you?:noway:
This discussion has been closed.