Juice plus help

Options
adriennewx
adriennewx Posts: 38 Member
Im thinking of trying the juice plus diet using the shakes. Has anyone tried it before & know if it works?

Replies

• thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Diets don't work. Shakes are only a temporary thing. What will you do when you stop drinking the shakes and haven't learned proper portion control and food choices?
  • rllewell
    rllewell Posts: 234
    Options
    Are you basically saying you want to replace one or two meals a day with a JP+ Complete Smoothie?

I do use JP+ Complete Smoothies as a periodic meal replacement when I am in a hurry or I'm looking for a light meal or snack. However I have never used it as a weight loss meal replacement.

The original intent of JP+ Complete is to provide an easy whole food, plant based meal or snack in the form of a shake/smoothie drink but has never been marketed as a weight loss product. However I have heard a few stories/testimonials of folks using JP+ Complete as a meal replacement for weight loss.

I do love the chocolate flavored JP+ Complete and I usually make it with a frozen berries or peanut butter/banana mixture.
  • adriennewx
    adriennewx Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Iv been dieting for ages but seem to lose nothing but iv got the weight to lose! I eat healthy & go to the gym so im just looking at ideas to start the losses again!
  • I agree with rllewell's post. The Juice Plus Complete shakes provide whole food nutrition for your fruit and veggie intake. However, it's a great meal replacement as well. If you are exercising and have weight to lose, I suggest hiring a fitness trainer or nutritionist/health coach. They can create custom plans to fit your lifestyle and budget.

I hope this helps!

Reeshemah
  • christinaestrada
    Options
    Adriennewx,

I'm a certified Master Elite Personal Trainer with my AS in Exercise Science. I'm also a lifestyle coach and Juice Plus+ dedicated customer. I've actually written a 12 week healthy weight loss program using the Complete Shakes as a meal replacement. This program focuses on helping people transition from the Standard American Diet into a healthier, whole foods based diet. I've seen amazing results come from this type of program not only on the weight loss side of it, but also where people gain more energy, start making healthier food choices and start becoming more active. I manage my clients on Facebook and deliver all of my coaching for FREE for the duration ofthe program. If you would like to join us, I'd love to help you! Just send me a message and I can add you to an up-coming group.
  • rllewell
    rllewell Posts: 234
    Options
    Adriennewx,

I'm a certified Master Elite Personal Trainer with my AS in Exercise Science. I'm also a lifestyle coach and Juice Plus+ dedicated customer. I've actually written a 12 week healthy weight loss program using the Complete Shakes as a meal replacement. This program focuses on helping people transition from the Standard American Diet into a healthier, whole foods based diet. I've seen amazing results come from this type of program not only on the weight loss side of it, but also where people gain more energy, start making healthier food choices and start becoming more active. I manage my clients on Facebook and deliver all of my coaching for FREE for the duration ofthe program. If you would like to join us, I'd love to help you! Just send me a message and I can add you to an up-coming group.

Well there you go Adrienne, I'd jump all over that free offer. Looks like Christina has already put in the work and designed a 12 week program to follow. Love how you are putting your passion to work Christina!