Any new UK mums on weight loss journey?

Options
Hey a bit about me im 24 year old mum who lives in yorkshire. Have a 3 year old boy and 3 month old little girl. Both the apple of my eye. Now iv got one of each im over the moon and have no plans to have any more children. Therefore i am focusing on getting back to preg pregnancy weight. I have lost 3 stone on my own over last few months then decided to join mfp 2 weeks ago as hit plateau. I have 2 stone left to shift and weight loss seems to have stalled completely!!

After some new mum friends to help spurr each other on and show support, share tips, recipies and at the end share success stories.

Please send me friend request as could do with some extra support :)

Replies

• trudiedurbridge
    Options
    Im a mum of one he's three and Im in the UK - it is such a juggle trying to squeeze it all in!! :)
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the UK! I'm also 24 and I have a 2.5 year old daughter and I'm 23 weeks pregnant with a boy this time :) I've been on here for a while and lost 6st 9lbs (93lbs) after I had my daughter. It tough but definitely do-able!

ETA: anyone feel free to add me but please reference this post in the message so I don't end up declining please
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    Im not a "new" mum but feel free to add me, Im 26 from north yorkshire (harrogate) and have a 3 year old little girl going on 20 & a 1 year old little boy xx :smile:
  • Muchmoretogive
    Muchmoretogive Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for quick responses add you all now so can't wait to get to know you all better x
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm in wilts and have 7yr old and 2yr old, get my exercise done in evenings when the scamps are in bed! Lol