honesty..

Options
I am 18 years old, I have been on here for a while and I have went from 16 stone 8 lb to 13 stone 6 lb. However some of my old clothes still fit perfect and I dont see that much of a difference, i have maybe dropped two dress sizes at most. I went on holiday a few months ago and have really struggled since. I am eating fine all week and just think to hell with it on weekends and have a weekend binge, I have always struggled with binge eating and do not have a healthy relationship with food. I am trying my hardest but feel quite down at the moment, I have lost motivation for exams, work and my eating. I have an Interview to be a prison officer in about three weeks and I know the fitness test is going to get the better of me and its really scaring me that Im not doing anything, My diet I can get to grips with (minus weekends) however I have lost all motivation for going out and doing excersize, I have tried every sort and nothing seems to interest me anymore, I make every excuse possible too not go out. I just need some help, im scared im going to be like this forever.

Replies

• daisygettinghealthy
    daisygettinghealthy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    We all struggle wiyh feeling down and converned about change. Do you have a school counselor you can talk to?
  • daisygettinghealthy
    daisygettinghealthy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think the main reason I am and always have been down is due to my weight, I was thinking about going to hypnotherpay to control binge eating.