Not losing weight HELP!!

Options
Hi, I've been dieting for 4 weeks now, looking to go from 153lbs to 133lbs, I'm a 5'6'' 34 year old woman. I eat no more than 1200 calories a day, carefully watch my mix to ensure I am having plenty of fiber, protein etc. I go for a 30 min brisk walk a day and do toning exercises, crunches, push ups and squats for about 20 mins. I initially lost 7lbs in the first 2 weeks but since then the scales just aren't moving. Do you have any suggestions to help me on my way?

Replies

• xladymari
    xladymari Posts: 1
    Options
    Just like exercise your body gets used to a routine. Try eating more frequent meals, maybe a low carb/sugar diet. Sometimes with dieting your body adjusts to what you eat so you have to find a new plan. Some people I know have a couple different ones they rotate through.
  • L33TBl0nde
    L33TBl0nde Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    " toning exercises, crunches, push ups and squats for about 20 mins"

I can't figure out why you don't loose weight, if you keep ur cals down to that amount. The only thing, which could make you NOT loose weight, is that you are actually gaining more/same amount of weight in muscles.

Have you tried going to the gym, testing your body-fat?...Could be nice to hear if your inner amount of body fat is less.

Have a nice day.
  • Gemykins
    Gemykins Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you for your advise, I am looking thinner, my clothes are certainly not digging in any more so maybe my fat is going down. I will try to mix up my diet a bit, I have fallen into a routine with the same foods for breakfast and lunch every day.