bread

Options
i love bread, i could eat a loaf a day. today i decided to eat really healthy ( as best as i can) i drank a glass a water. toasted some toast. had a bite.. and then realized i didn't need it! i am changing :)

Replies

• SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with bread, although I would refrain from consuming a loaf a day
  • pmteet
    pmteet Posts: 69
    Options
    i love bread, i could eat a loaf a day. today i decided to eat really healthy ( as best as i can) i drank a glass a water. toasted some toast. had a bite.. and then realized i didn't need it! i am changing :)

I love bread too. I am the queen at eating rolls. Hubby jokes that restaurants have my picture on their walls. Only recently have I had trouble with my weight. I have decided to go back and eat like I did when I was skinny. Don't deny yourself anything. Just be reasonable in how much you eat. You can have a piece of toast but not the entire loaf.
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have been having an affair with bread for years. :smooched:

Don't tell my husband.

nom nom nom.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Me too.

Has to be good bread, though, 'cause I'm a bread snob. It can be any type, though, just needs to well made. Challah, Sourdough, Brioche, French Baguette, Pumpernickel, Rye, I don't care. Well, OK, I do have favorites, but I like it all.

Used to make a meal of a really good baguette and a couple of pats of Plugra. Or a whole loaf of brioche, no condiments needed. Probably will again, just not for a good while.
  • Etienne54
    Etienne54 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love bread, to keep track of this new lifestyle, i've switched over to Rye bread loafs and whole grains dinner bread.

I consume at least 2-3 slices a day. I doesn't seems to affect my diet at all. So, it's all good! I'm happy
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    A loaf a day!?!? LOL
  • confetti_blind
    confetti_blind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    mmmmm a loaf and a jar of nutella ;p