32 and fighting to get back in shape

rohsniper
rohsniper Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, My name is Mike and I'll actually be 32 on the 29th of july. I'm a college student from Arkansas going to school to be an RN and really been trying hard to get back down to a decent size again. I'm brand new here so i hope to meet some good folks for support and inspiration. When I was younger i was so active .....football , martial arts, track...ect but when i got outta school its just been a decline in my energy level and the amount of things I do that are physically strenous , but i just kept eating like nothing ever changed. now days there is so many thoughts and theories on what works. I've recently started a new exercise plan and changed my diet severly i hope this will give me at least some results to give me some encouragement. Nice to meet you all and i look forward to showing positive results.

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to your weight loss
  • jue1
    jue1 Posts: 38
    hi mike, i'm 32 also and finding it difficult to get back in shape. This site is a great help and everyone is so willing to give motivation and support. i want to try and make this fun aswell as a hard slog...which we all know it is!! lol so i'm trying to get a few friends to keep in touch with on this journey, for motivation and to laugh at our woes but also to pat each other on the back when we've done well. you'd be welcome as afriend if you'd like, and good luck.
    julie:happy:
This discussion has been closed.