3 months, 20 lbs, 11.25", 7% Body Fat!

Options
jgear13
jgear13 Posts: 22 Member
I wasn't going to post a before/after pics until I reached my goal, but I wanted to show others how much you can accomplish in a short time and what a visual difference it can make. I ate around 1200 cals a day (ok'd it with my Dr. first) and did cardio 3x a week along with 60 min of strength training per week.

Height: 5'6"
SW: 174lbs/ 32%BF
CW: 154lbs/ 25% BF
GW: 138lbs/ 20%(?) BF

30wtj0g.png

Replies

• kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • CaramelCutie12
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!!
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Uhm...uhm...you lost your boobies.
  • isisbryan
    isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment!
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful! Could I add you? You started at my same starting weight and are the same height as me. And you're a few pounds lighter than me. Your goal weight is a weight I would like to be at. Your boobies look fine by the way, you lost inches all over! I bet you could wear all the cute clothes I have in the back of my closet!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Your before is still great, but now you look wonderful! i have the same goal and i'm currently at your before. congrats!
  • chipmunk_87
    chipmunk_87 Posts: 42
    Options

What a weird thing to say. OP, you look awesome.
  • jgear13
    Options

LOL yes 2" of them in fact. Oh well guess you have to take the good with the bad.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a change! Good choice going to your doctor first too :) Great job and keep it up! :)
  • jgear13
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful! Could I add you? You started at my same starting weight and are the same height as me. And you're a few pounds lighter than me. Your goal weight is a weight I would like to be at. Your boobies look fine by the way, you lost inches all over! I bet you could wear all the cute clothes I have in the back of my closet!

Thank you and yes you can add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!