Loads of calories

Options
On scooby it says I can eat 1883 cals that seems loads am 27 5'3 233pounds av put tha I do 1-3 light exercise is this right wud I still lose weight eating all them cals x

Replies

• Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 5'3 150lbs and on my excercise day I average about 1800-1900 calories. I set TDEE - 15 percent at sedentary is 1489 and I excercise 300-400 calories a day and eat those up (I don't work or do any movement otherwise) and I can still eat more. I don't weigh myself so not sure how much I lost but I deffo look smaller and lost quite a few inches!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing the same thing... It says to lose I should be eating 1743 calories a day, and that is a 20% deficit! I'm a litte nervous about increasing that much, but I have been battling with 2 pounds going up and down for the last 2.5 weeks so I'm gonna shake it up and give it a shot. Not sure how I will manage to get that many calories in a day, but what do I have to lose?
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Short answer................yes

long answer........
    Your BMR is 1833. Your TDEE is 2520. You should be eating at least your BMR. You would lose weight eating anything above your BMR but under your TDEE.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

long answer........
    Your BMR is 1833. Your TDEE is 2520. You should be eating at least your BMR. You would lose weight eating anything under your BMR but above your TDEE.

I think you mean over your BMR and under your TDEE.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options

long answer........
    Your BMR is 1833. Your TDEE is 2520. You should be eating at least your BMR. You would lose weight eating anything under your BMR but above your TDEE.

I think you mean over your BMR and under your TDEE.

WOOPS..............THAT IS WHAT I MEANT. :noway: