Hey Everyone! HELP!

Options
Hiya, my name is Hannah! Just joined today! Im 23, 24 in Sept. I got married in 2006 to the love of my life, but since then all I seemed to of done is EAT!!! Arrgghhh!! Ive yoyo dieted but at the moment Im the heaviest Ive ever been at 12.8 :-( Cant believe Im saying it out loud! (Well typing it!)

Anyways....Im going on my dream holiday in November 2010, Florida for 2 weeks with my hubby and our 2 best friends in the whole world. We're hoping this will be our last big holiday together before we have a baby! So I want to loose all this rubbish weight and feel good about myself on holiday and have some great pics/video to remember it by!

So with 114 days to go and a Goal weight of at least 10.10 I need to get cracking!! So please HELP!!!! Im a chocoholic and have terrible will power!!! Also the next few weeks we have weekends away, big anniversary parties of friends and tons in between so i know bad food will be surrounding me!! I also have the problem of - if i eat something bad on sat afternoon "I may aswell blow the diet and start again monday"

Sorry about the essay!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Replies

• ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I know how u feel.... Start by actually noting down what you eat everyday.. tht helps and keeps you in check.. I am a chocoholic too :smile: but this journal helps me and keeps me honest! :happy:

Also, start working out ... join one of the challenges that are posted.. and stick to it:) Good luck!!!

Oh and when i have my sweet cravings I have a jello sugar free pudding or a fruit! :happy:

Good luck!!!!!
  • MandykinsK1980
    Options
    Depending on where you live, Dairy Queen has a Fudge Bar that works wonders! Swiss Miss also makes a lowfat chocolate ice cream bar that is great too! The Dairy Queen bar is super low calorie (like 50 or 60) and only like 1 point on Weight Watchers. For that matter in your grocers freezer the Weight watchers brand deserts are awesome!!! LOL

Bottom line there is a smart way around it, even the 100 cal packs from Nabisco are awesome and provide for me when I have that sweet tooth and are just enough to curb it! You just have to make sure and not make it a habit!!! :)

Good luck!!!
    Mandy
  • PrincessHannahs
    Options
    Thanks guys for your posts! :smile:
    Mandy - thanks for info on Dairy Queen etc but Im the uk so we dont have those, the weight watchers desserts are great though, Ive had them before, i'll have to get some in!

AtJune - Thanks for your post too, I eat a lot of sugar free jelly when Im on a diet, some times with a bit of low fat custard and a bit of a choc flake crumbled on top, feels like a proper dessert!!

Thanks again
    Hannah