No "magic pill" in dieting!!!!

Options

Replies

• SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    "If you didn't need a pill to get fat, why would you need one to get unfat?"

anyone can add me
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    good one!
  • robsgurl
    robsgurl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    now to get some people to understand this..I know some that I wish I could get that through to them...=)
  • sequinedhippie
    Options
    I wish more people would realize this. My coworker always talks about some new drops she's started or some new pill she's taking and I really want to sit her down and be like "Honey, one, it's not gonna work like that if you keep eating entire tubes of Pringles and two, those pills are an absolute terror on your body."

When people ask me how I lost my weight (~70lbs) and I always answer with a smartass reply "I drank the tears of baby unicorn first thing in the morning."
  • gr8xpectationz
    gr8xpectationz Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I wish more people would realize this. My coworker always talks about some new drops she's started or some new pill she's taking and I really want to sit her down and be like "Honey, one, it's not gonna work like that if you keep eating entire tubes of Pringles and two, those pills are an absolute terror on your body."

When people ask me how I lost my weight (~70lbs) and I always answer with a smartass reply "I drank the tears of baby unicorn first thing in the morning."

roflmao....the tears of a baby unicorn...
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of success with a single baby aspirin a day!

Coupled with sensible food choices, 2000 calories and exercise.
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hahahaha baby unicorn tears!!!!
    i also REFUSE to think of it as a diet. thinking of it as such is likely the reason i failed everytime i've planned to lose weight. then i usually ended up gaining even more.

when i started this journey my goal was to lose 50 lbs. I am now halfway there and still don't think of myself as 'on a diet.' i just try to make sensible food choices and i do exercise i like. if i force myself through things i hate, i lose motivation. who knew i would end up loving running?! :)

good luck everyone. and remember, no diet pills, so stupid fad diets, no sitting around waiting for the weight to magically fall off.
    jut move your body.