Need motivation and support!

Options
Hi guys, my name is Michelle and I have been logging on MFP on and off for the last year and a half.

During this time I have been trying to deal with a binge eating disorder which I have had a reasonable handle on since January but had the mother of all blow outs at the weekend and feel like I am back at square one!

My current weight is 10 stone and I am 5'5.

I really want to lose 14lbs by end of June. My main goal, however, is to control this binge eating once and for all!

Wish me luck! :-)

Replies

• kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! Add me if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • ControlQueen
    Options
    good luck Michelle, you can reach your goals with the help and support you find here. Try to take it one day at a time.
  • momcarter
    momcarter Posts: 1
    Options
    We are so much stronger than we give ourselves credit for.
    Dig deep and remember to be good to you. I've come to realize that I'm blessed with just one body. I choose longevity, good health, peace and prosperity.
    Working hard to care for me is one of the most important things that ONLY I can do for me.

One life to live to the fulliest.

Work hard ladies. I'm cheering for you!!!!
  • gtheflea
    gtheflea Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey Michelle, I have the same problem! My dad says I am a binge eater. This is why I turned to MFP, I literally am going to record everything after I have eaten. This is the only way you can really face the problem you have and I think it will help me realise just how bad I am for it. The other day I ate a whole packet of tangfastics, a ripple and two big bars of milkybar, just because I knew I was starting a diet, it's terrible!

The more you eat the more you have to lose, and most importantly what you eat in private you wear in public!

Good luck Michelle, let me know if you are ever struggling. x