progress, but still so much longer to go

Options
kmwrestle
kmwrestle Posts: 33 Member
I have struggled with my weight my whole life. In Oct 2010 i weighted 450+ lbs, and lost close to 120lbs and got down to 334 in May 2010. I then let it all go and found myself at 470+ summer of 2011. I again tried to lose weight and lost about 40lbs, but that was short lived and June 27,2012 I stepped on the scale at 464lbs. I knew i had to lose weight, or it would kill me. I dropped down to 428 by the beginning of september, but again lost focus of my goal. I went back up to 445 on Nov 5, 2012, and made a promise to myself this is it. I was approaching 30 years old and came to the conclusion its now or never.

I stepped on a scale this morning at 345lbs. I have lost 100lbs in 183 days. 119lbs overall since June 27th. My goal is to reach 150lbs lost by 6/27/13, marking the 1 year mark. Everyone i see comments how great i look after dropping so much weight, but i am still focused. My goal is to get under 200lbs, which I havent been since freshman year in HS!!

119 down, 146 to go. It will be a long but rewarding journey

Replies

• torymichaels
    Options
    You're phenomenal. :)
  • wbergea
    wbergea Posts: 22
    Options
    Your "never give up" attitude is inspiring....good luck in reaching your goal!
  • snowflakeheather
    snowflakeheather Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are doing AMAZINGLY well, and you're oh so on the road to life-time success. Way to embrace the challenge. Great job!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great job, you have come too far now to give up! You have an awesome attitude. I have less to lose but I'm still about halfway to my goal, it seems so far away, I know how you feel. KEEP GOING!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Never give up! You have done such a great job this far!!
  • fite4it
    fite4it Posts: 3
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!