NSV.... Yes! I can FINALLY do a pull up !!!

Options
Chipmunk222
Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
This is my short and sweet NSV :smile:

Finally, after years of trying, I was able to do a pull-up last night, I'm stoked, it means I am headed in the right direction !

I even had myself convinced this morning that I must have been dreaming about the pull-up ... so I did another one just to make sure.

:wink:

Everyone have an awesome day !

Replies

• nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Woot!! WTG~~ I don't think I have EVER done a pull-up!:embarassed:
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    That is so AWESOME!!!! That is my goal this year to be able to do 1 real pull up. I was just talking to a girlfriend yesterday about how hard this is for woman. But we know it can be done with hard work because we see the woman on P90X doing pull ups. Good for you! This is an accomplishment for sure.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's huge! The last time I could do a pullup was when I was maybe seven or eight years old.
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WTG!! That's one of my goals, pull ups and military style push ups!!

Great job!!!
  • mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, that's AWESOME. It's on my bucket list but I've got a way to go. :-)

/bows
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    Haha, I can do a pull up but I kind of look like a fish out of water! My legs and feet just feel the need to spaz out in the air.
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Pull ups are super hard. XD Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!