Tattoo

Options

Replies

• doty0815
    doty0815 Posts: 68
    Options
    Not yet but when I reach 100 I will be getting 2 trees joined together in black and white on the back of my legg :)
  • Mondeez
    Mondeez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome tattoo. Are you polyamorous?
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Me! But not really as an award. My grandfather recently passed away after losing his battle with cancer. I'm getting a small lavender ribbon on the back of my right shoulder.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I got one a few weeks ago after hitting my goal weight and then losing a few extra pounds.

Its on my back. of a butterfly coming out of a cocoon. :D
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Recently ran my first ever half marathon...followed by another within a week of the first one (google Titanium Girl Challenge) and was thinking of a 13.1 on my foot somewhere. I have never gotten one because i'm a chicken *kitten* when it comes to needles!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm getting the Pantera Logo with the words Stronger Than All around it, it's the lyrics from one of their songs. On my foot
  • NRLMMeynendonckx
    Options
    I want a tattoo under my left breast: Let it be. I know it sounds kinda lame. But it's something I need to remember. Sometimes you have to let things go.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Once I tone my side up a little more, I'm getting a New Jersey Tattoo. I used to live in New Jersey, like on the beach in one of the completely wrecked and devastated shore towns from Hurricane Sandy. I moved across the country a few weeks before Sandy. :-\ NJ will always be my home. I would love a tattoo with the outline of the state and some nautical beach designs old school style inside it...with a special something over my old town.
  • lanielou30
    lanielou30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I PLAN TO GET A SWAN WHEN I REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT
  • lanielou30
    lanielou30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    IT'S NOT LAME I THINK THAT IS A GREAT THING TO REMEBER
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have three now, but considering some lilies and a redo of my arm band (it's ivy) if I get to my goal weight. My daughter's name is Lily but I'm not a word tattoo person, so pretty flowers sound good to me.
  • knadine85
    knadine85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos already, but one is incomplete. I am into games and ancient Greek Mythology so when God Of War came out I was all over it. When the second game came out I finally decided to get Kratos tattooed on my left calf. But the position he is in is kind of awkward without a minotaur, cyclops or Medusa being ripped to shreds by Kratos' blades...to make the story short, I am going to make an entire scene on my leg once I get to where I want to be. :)

I also want a pin up girl on one of my upper arms, and maybe InuYasha <3 Which is this guy in my weight loss box.
  • doty0815
    doty0815 Posts: 68
    Options
    No Im not why is that a symbol used in that?
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I got one on my calf. After I hit my goal i'm going to add to it, It's a red rose not sure what I want to add to it.. Got some time to think on that.. :)
  • courtniesolis
    courtniesolis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting one after I lose 50 lbs. I have a few different ideas for some, but I'm not 100% sure which one I will do. :-) it's awesome to see others that have similar goals and rewards :-) :-)
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have one ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, ancient Greek for "Come take them", a term of defiance. I want another ancient Greek phrase used by the Spartans Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ, "Come back with your shield or on it" (lit. "either this or on this" referring to the shield). The Spartans never gave up in battle. They either won, carrying their shields home or they died fighting, carried home on their shields, dead.

Loves it!

I love it too. I'm a history buff. Big fan of Leonidas and his bravery. Michigan State fan too.

The people at the Greek diner (that's a redundancy... "Greek diner" :laugh: ) love it too. One grumpy and gruff waiter saw it (it's on my left biceps) when I wore a sleeveless t shirt. He grumbled "you know what that means?" :grumble: (no, I get tattoos I have no idea the meaning of). I said yes. He said "well then, what?" I said, well, literally it means "having come take" because ancient Greek was highly inflected and said a lot with a little. I told him it was what Leonidas said to Xerxes at the Battle of Thermopylae. He walked away :grumble: One of the owners damn near doubled over :laugh: because I punked the waiter. The delicious irony in it is... I'm not Greek. :bigsmile:
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    When I run my first half marathon, I am going to get a tattoo on my hip that says "You can't stop the signal." It's a quote from the TV show "Firefly," probably my favorite show of all time, and it's about the Internet (which is what I work on and love), but it's also a really good metaphor :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I have three currently.

When I reach one of my goals, I'm going to add symbols for it below my family crest on my left arm. Symbols being important, my family is my strength, I'm left handed, and my left hand is my power hand. :D

When I hit my weight goal, it will allow me to climb mt rainier. I'll put a mountaineer's ax and rope beneath my crest. Better fitness will enable me to train for an ironman, which if completed will be another crest addition. Reaching my goal weight will also make my combat goals more possible, which includes competition in three gun as well as mma. I'll add something appropriate then, probably a target and cross hairs.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    After my 60 pound weight loss I got the silouhette of a mermaid on my right schoulder blade. :)
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I want a psychedelic Anomalocaris tattoo.