You know you went to a lame high school when...

Options
13»

Replies

• mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i didn't finish but i would suspect that most of my class either ended up in jail, dead or pregnant. it was a hell hole for misfits
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    High school? more like sleep time in between working and TV if I showed up. still managed a decent gpa.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    It's pretty lame when the track coach happens to be your P. E. coach, and he finds ways to 2 markdowns you to death because you wouldn't go out for track.
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    110 people in the ENTIRE school. And it was a K-12 school. Graduating class was all of NINE of us.

Reminds me of my school. There were 2 small K buildings. One large building with 1-6 on one hallway, 7-12 on the other hallway. It was very strict and we didn't have a band, football team or a prom. I thought it was lame back then, but I'm pretty proud of it now.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    When the halftime show done by the marching band was more popular than the game, and so were the people in it.

I was a proud band geek! It was a great experience, lots of friends, different cities every weekend, and I was in great shape because I was in color guard....and we were really good

Same here - two years in flags, including a selection to join the university corp. I swear, I have to NOT march on the treadmill to this day, and it's been some 22 years. I've actually thought about a good ole practice flag for upper body work - mine was some 15 lbs by the time we were done with it, and our performance ones were like 5. LOL.

ETA: Oh, yeah - we were known as Maternity High with a 1 in 3 pregnancy/child ratio, an onsite Alternative School, a real vocational school, and still had a fairly high graduation rate. It was an Army high school in the new bible belt buckle of the country....
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    Your school resembles Hogwarts... Oh wait, thats not lame at all!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    You didn't even have a prom queen. Or sports, cheerleaders, or anything normal