30day shred...level 2

Options
so my hubby and i started 30DS i could barely make it through the 1st day.....now im on level2!! i am so proud of myself!!☆☆

Replies

• AlyssaC2010
    AlyssaC2010 Posts: 100
    Options
    That's so great!! Her levels are pretty hard at first...I've done level 2 a few times & I'm still having a little trouble with it. I love the feeling afterwards though.
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    That's awesome! I did 10 days of level 1 and started level 2, but I couldn't keep going with it. Maybe one day I'll start back up... Congrats though, it's such a great feeling of accomplishment to go up a level!
  • LaughItOff
    LaughItOff Posts: 33
    Options
    Today was my first day of level 2. I could NOT finish those double jumps for pete's sake. BUT I did feel pretty good. I am encouraged.
  • CarolinaGirl74
    Options
    I must say congratulations!!!!!!! That is so great! :wink: I just finished day 5 of level 1 and it feels so good to get through it....my husband and sister-in-law do it with me so we wanted to take a look at level 2 and we did indeed. Wow! I can't believe how hard it looks! But I can do it! Keep up your great work! :flowerforyou:
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wohoo Go us!!! :):)

its definetely tougher than Level 1.. I found myself pushing through a lot of the exercises.. but its only day #1 - it will get easier :) We just got to stick to it.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2, Day 3. To me, Level 2 seems a bit easier than Level 1, not sure why.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what we all look like in the end.
  • Flippy44
    Flippy44 Posts: 77
    Options
    I hope to be there soon! :D