I am starting my journey.

Options
I am Allie. :) I have tried losing weight in the past only to fail. This time I am here because I refuse to lay down and give up. This time will be different. This time I'd like to do it with friends. So if you interested in motivating each other, and making friends please add me.
Thanks, Allie

Replies

• spicergirls
    spicergirls Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Allie:) I have also tried many times to lose weight but I never had the emothional support that I needed. Watching my kids eat fried chicken and mashed potatoes-I would eat it too. But, now after waking up at 3am this morning and realizing how big I was-I will make this work. Looking back-it's my fault none of the other diets worked so now I'm changing my life-not going on a diet. If I stay motivated not only will I be healthier so will my children. This time will be different:):smile:
  • halfbrede
    halfbrede Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Allie! Back on the band wagon today! Like a lot of people, I have had the ups and downs so I understand the roller coaster we are on when it comes to our health. I wish you and everyone else luck and am sending some support your way!!

Jess
  • cnice321
    cnice321 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi all! I am with you and starting my journey in earnest this time, too. Having encouraging mfp friends and watching them find success is a big boost. Feel free to add me and we can support each other along this road.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 16 lbs but know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
    We can do this
  • kishkoway
    kishkoway Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jennifer o\ It's good not to give up, even if we fall we learn to stand back up :D