I need help from EVERYONE out there!!!!!

Options
Hello my dear MFPers I am in need of your help. I have somehow lost track and for the month of June and part of July I was not keeping up with my eating and excercise. :blushing: I have been doing very well for a few weeks but see no results. I know it will take time to erase a month and a half of staying the same, luckily I only gained 6lbs but I feel very discouraged. Any encouragement and advice and love would be greatly appriciated.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks!!!

Replies

• julialee
    julialee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It really does take some time and dedication, but you WILL see results! I only started to see anything after 2 months of hard work. I got discouraged, but last week the scale started to tip in the right direction. Remember that building muscle does cause you to gain weight--I can tell more from my clothing than the scale!

You can and WILL do this!

You are welcome to add me as a friend and I will do my best to offer encouragement.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    When I'm having a hard time with seeing no change, I try to take a little break of looking for results and put off weighing myself for a bit longer instead of constantly as I normally do. It usually works for me. I guess the stress of obsessing over it daily slows progress down. Don't worry about it, you'll get back down. :) Goodluck
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's a new day and new month, just start keep track of your calories and just start moving! You can do it!
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just remember that this is a life long journey and not a race. You may not have kept up with your eating or exercise; however, the fact that you only gained 6 pounds should remind you that at least your choice in foods has changed. This means that this is not a diet for you but a lifestyle change. That is a good thing.

Actually you might be able to get this 6lbs off pretty fast. Go into a regiment of exercise and eating right and you should see that part melt away.

Feel proud that you have not given up on your journey and remember that you can get lots of love here on MFP.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    The important part is that you are back! And you have done it before, so you know you CAN do this. The only difference is, you are gonna make it a lifestyle change, not a quick fix, right? That's my advice. Change your lifestyle. You can do it! Welcome back!
  • kmulhollen
    kmulhollen Posts: 54
    Options
    Kimber,

Number 1 - you are back on track and in the game. That 's the most important thing!
    Number 2 - you have all of us here to keep you motivated and moving in the direction you want to go.
    Number 3 - time to dig deep and eat and exercise so that you get your edge back

You CAN do it!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Start anew - change it up! You can do this!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    My problem is sticking to a diet! I can log log log and get on here day after day but I have been having the hardest time sticking to a healthier lifestyle! I know tha pain! I am here for ya!:drinker:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,020 Member
    Options
    glad you are back and ready to start again. that is the most important thing. Hang in there , you can do this. Dont stress about the last month just look ahead and start anew. We are here for you
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You are here to start afresh, that's wats important. You will do great, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Tami22
    Tami22 Posts: 56
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Start over--No one says you can't start again. It's ok to start on a Wednesday and not a Monday!!! Record everything you eat and get back on track. It might be slow but know you can do it..I am doing it too after a long weekend away....

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Tami
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow guys! U R all fantastic! Thanks so so much! Im all in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: