Serious Accountability Partners Wanted

Options
Hi MFP, I have been on this site for some time now so I am familiar with the process and whats what. I am now looking for SERIOUS friends so we can help each other hit our fitness goals together. I want people to hold me accountable for daily logging, food choices and exercise routines. Please add me and lets get this done !!!

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I log religiously and love being supportive - even if that means a swift kick in the *kitten* every now and again. lol
  • willbeskliz
    willbeskliz Posts: 31
    Options
    Me too
  • pickered
    pickered Posts: 36
    Options
    all in buddy...no play
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a FR I don't sugar coat. And don't want anyone to Sugar Coat for me.
  • harkly
    harkly Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in! I really need that. I do two weeks realy good and then I die off. Today is a bad food day :(
  • ljoy9025
    ljoy9025 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! let's get crackn'!
  • dmgelinas
    dmgelinas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome! add me! (anyone)
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on every day, probably more than I should be. I've been doing well with keeping up on my workouts, but I need some extra accountability in sticking to good eating habits.
  • IHeart90s
    IHeart90s Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG! It's like I'm reading myself talk :(

I feel kind of embarrassed to have everyone see what I eat on a daily basis. Does everyone do that in here? I've been on and off the site for almost a year and have my account setttings very private, don't know if that might be the main reason why the whole thing is not working.
  • pickered
    pickered Posts: 36
    Options
    we all need support! Maybe it would help if you let yourself have some!:smile:
  • JacobK254
    JacobK254 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me please (anyone)
  • Black1206
    Black1206 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me as well! I just started today and I know I will need extra help reachin my goals.
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can add me I log in daily!! :)
  • harkly
    harkly Posts: 7
    Options
    I agree, MarisaOM, I don't like people to know what I am or am not doing. That is probably my biggest issue. If they don't know then they can't be dissapointed
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me. :-)

And yes to the question, if you open your diary and let it be public, complete your entries at the end of the day so they hit your wall for all of your friends to see....it is using MFP in a accountable way.......

Knowing your friends will see it does tend to push one along. It helps me. Not that my days are perfect, no where near. But if you seen what I ate a year ago, you'd be appalled.

Ultimately we have to do this individually......there is a inner firmness in that decision to REALLY change and it has to come from within you as YOUR choice. Friends sure do help though. :-)
  • Nikkicole11
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will hold you accontable...ask my current friends!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am almost at 100 days logging. Add me and we an share support!
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (anyone can!)

I'm on every day, and think I'm both a supportive and honest mfp buddy, and I expect support & honesty in return! It's easier for me to support others than be open about my own NSV's, struggles or ask for help, so there's that :-) But I'm working on it!