Are you looking to transform yourself? Let's do it together!

Options
Hello All,

I have been trying to make a life change for years. I wanted to change my eating lifestyle but it was hard not knowing what to eat. I did not grow up eating healthy or cooking healthy. So it is a big transition for me. Breaking habits and learning how to grocery shop, prep foods and all. So I signed up for a fitness competition and I am going to place somewhere in it!!!! Would love some support and any guidance that anyone has!

Replies

• HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Can't promise guidance. But support is available in plenty. Shoot me a request if you want. :)
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Add me if you'd like!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'll share what I have learned!! :happy:
  • rfogle
    rfogle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out and I know just what you mean. Add me if you want!
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Add if you need another MFP bud.
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Please keep us posted on your progress!
  • mzione904
    mzione904 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My advice would be to start with small goals like exercising twice a week. Over time, you will learn what works for you and develop your own routines. When i started learning to eat healthy, i borrowed some cookbooks from the library and started experimenting to develop my own recipes that still taste good. Good luck to you!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Great attitude. I am happy for anyone to add me for support. I am very motivated to reach my goals.... I am working very hard toward them every day!
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for support! My family constantly made fun of me and put me down when I started making lifestyle changes. But after years of experimenting I've figured out how to buy good food and prepare it. I can give you a TON of meal ideas if you need them.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, you see that you get lost of support and motivation to help you here already. Go ahead and add me and would love to keep you on track and motivated. In the meanwhile for everyone else, i have a blog that i write with tips on nutrition and recipes that can help all of you. would love to share it with all of you so go ahead and add me as well.

Chris
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    i've already transformed myself.

I'm just waiting for my body to catch up.
  • casper0712
    casper0712 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    delighted iv found this site which I hope will help me become the person I feel I deserve to be...please add me so we can be mutual support :)
  • shvonna1
    shvonna1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • lisapalla
    lisapalla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You're on the right track here! I love this tool and it's free! Feel free to add me as a friend, I have a great network!
  • Presley96
    Presley96 Posts: 4
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I am also looking for motivation
  • katieverkuilen94
    Options
    I'm in! :) Add me! I love supporting others.
  • shvonna1
    shvonna1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you so much! This is very helpful. I don't know why I look up recipes for things Iike and not for new dishes:-)