6 week Goal

Options
Today I am starting boot camp classes. I will be going 3 to 4 days a week. I came home and tried on a few items of clothing that are a tad to small. Meaning another 20 pounds and they should be good to go. I don't expect to lose 20 pounds in six weeks. But I do expect to firm up a bit. Which may be just enough to make it in these clothes.

So I am setting a goal that in 6 weeks. I can wear both items.

One is a pair of 18 jeans
One is a pair of 20 capri's. But they are an odd 20. I wear a 20 right now and they are way to small.

I am going to weigh in at the gym later today. But then will be taking 3 weeks off of weighing. I want to give these classes a chance and not freak out about gaining due to muscle. I will then weigh again at the end.

Replies

• IHeart90s
    IHeart90s Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do it! People say the secret to achieving a larger goal is to set small ones as you go along so I guess you are on the right track

Keep us posted =)
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You can do it.. :)
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Have a nice fight...
    And i wanna see the photo if you wear them :)
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Have a nice fight...
    And i wanna see the photo if you wear them :)

Deal I WILL BE IN THOSE PANTS and will post pictures
  • tenpoints4u
    tenpoints4u Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can do this. I set my final goal as the "biggie" and each month set a small goal (10 pounds at a time) and post a six week graph on my shower wall where I weigh. the bottom left is the starting weight, the upper top right is the "goal" weight for the end of six weeks. I have one more grid higher than 10 so I call that "BONUS" at the end of six weeks if I am at target weight I met my goal. If I am above it I made a bonus and treat myself to a mani-pedi.
    It's my incentive to keep going.
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    To get to that goal today I went for a walk this morning outside for 35 min. It is so different being out in the fresh air then on the treadmill. I really enjoyed it. Sure worked up a sweat too.