I'm a newbie!

Options
hello! i'm a newbie to this site...i signed up maybe like 8 or so months ago...wasnt taking it too seriously...but now i'm wanting to get back on track.... hoping to loose 20 lbs by my birthday September 9. I'm hispanic and LOVE hispanic food...so it makes it harder to loose weight. If you have any suggestions, any new low fat recipes or just want to stop by and say hi...i'm right here...lol thanks!

Replies

• succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal! Mexican food is my favorite cusine and I know it is a challenge for me not to eat it as often now. You are going to make that difference and change the lives around others around you as well when they see the choices that you are making. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I wish you the best and look forward to your success!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Ladies:

Not all about Mexican or Hispanic food but Check out the White Chili and variety of Enchiladas at www.eatingwell.com. Some are really highly rated by people that have made them. I am adding them to my list of things to try! Enjoy!
  • taneeshab
    taneeshab Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome back!!!