Is anyone else doing JM Ripped in 30 Days?

Options
I just started last night just wondering if anyone else is doing this or would like to or if there is a group?

Replies

• MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 yesterday....Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    Options
    I'm doing 30 Day Shred right now, but I've done Ripped in the past and really liked it. I think I'll do that when I finish Shred in a few weeks.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30 Day Shred right now, but I've done Ripped in the past and really liked it. I think I'll do that when I finish Shred in a few weeks.

I have done 30DS in the past and LOVED it got great results i didnt finish level 3 but even with the 2 levels i could see a big difference, i tried to do 30DS again but wasnt really into it so i wanted to swich it up and try ripped in 30..it kicked my butt LOL
  • mindovercakes
    mindovercakes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just started last night just wondering if anyone else is doing this or would like to or if there is a group?

Hi Jessica,

I'm doing it, have done 2 days at level 1 so far. Hard but I'm loving it!! Day 3 is tomorrow. There's also a group here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13741-ripped-in-30-challenge-4-22

I joined the group a little late, so I'm behind compared to the other members.

I did the Shred a few months back and found it great, Ripped seems to be equally good. Looking forward to tomorrow's work out. Good luck and enjoy yours too.

Anna x
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options

Hi Jessica,

I'm doing it, have done 2 days at level 1 so far. Hard but I'm loving it!! Day 3 is tomorrow. There's also a group here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13741-ripped-in-30-challenge-4-22

I joined the group a little late, so I'm behind compared to the other members.

I did the Shred a few months back and found it great, Ripped seems to be equally good. Looking forward to tomorrow's work out. Good luck and enjoy yours too.

Anna x

Today will be my day 2 also :) I'll go over to the group!
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Can you find ripped in 30 days on youtube because i wanna do it.where can i find it if i cant buy it at the moment
  • clee369
    clee369 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    No one's doing it, as evidenced by the numerous threads about it.
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been doing ripped in 30 for about a week now. I am taking my time before moving on to the next level so I will probably be doing this for about 2 months.

I've done 30ds before and liked it ok. I had good results so I am hoping ripped in 30 will be the same.

Good luck to you!
  • JCHH88
    JCHH88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started last night! Today 09/05/13 is Day 2 for me .. feel free to add me :)