Not doing so good

I am doing terrible! I lose a few pounds during the week and then every weekend I blow it big time! Then Monday comes and I won't even get on the scale. Pretty sure I've gained back anything I did lose and then some. Can't seem to gain any control.

Replies

• Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    We are creatures of habit. I am assuming you have a fairly hectic (but normal) work week with more free time on the weekend. If it makes you feel any better, I have the same issue.

Thankfully, the weather is warming up which means more yard work and other outside (and hopefully calorie burning) activities.
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Weekends can be rough. Could you skimp a little on calories during the week, so eating a little more on the weekends won't undo all your hard work?
  • Hezmia
    Hezmia Posts: 19
    It IS finally warming up! And getting outside would certainly help if I could find the will power to leave the cheese and wine inside. Lol!
  • Hezmia
    Hezmia Posts: 19
    Weekends can be rough. Could you skimp a little on calories during the week, so eating a little more on the weekends won't undo all your hard work?

I've tried this but not with great results. I need to just find a way to stay strong on the week-end. I just don't know what that way is.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    I stopped weighing myself all together. Instead I take a progress picture every month, and I find that the motivation is much better.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    What worked for me was pre-logging my food for the weekend. Plan what you're going to eat, log it and stick to it. Makes things a lot easier.