support and positive encouragement

Options
I am looking for support and positive encouragement. Add me as a friend if you are looking for the same thing.
My story,
I have attempted to use MFP several times over the past year. Although, I feel encouraged this time and have tracked consistently for 3 days now! I feel as though I have reached rock bottom with my weight gaining. I realized I was 5 lbs short of weighing 200 lbs. I am 5’1 and 28 years old. This is terrible because I want to have children within a year and I have a serious family history of diabetes. I feel unhealthy too and my gut gets in the way of my day to day comfort. I don’t need a scolding about eating better and exercising more, just positive encouragement.

Replies

• rose_gian
    rose_gian Posts: 43
    Options
    Does anybody have a similar story/feelings to share with me? BTW thanks to all the people who have added me as a friend I can feel the support already!
  • Traintolive
    Options
    i can relate! my weight has spiraled out of control and my health has suffered. family history of all kinds of nasty stuff, it's definitely now or never to take control of my body. friend request sent :)
  • purplespeckle
    purplespeckle Posts: 652
    Options
    I share the same struggle I'll message you.