SQUATS? SQUAT CHALLANGE?

Options
silroxxx
silroxxx Posts: 62 Member
HAVE YOU DONE IT? DID YOU SEE ANY IMPROVMENTS?
Would you recomend it? Does anyone have before or after pics of the month challange?
I want to get rid of the celulite I have and Im hopeing this will work and lift up my booty a lil!
Any feedback is appreciated
thank you!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I decided to give it a try just for fun. I did day one yesterday and my thighs hate me today. Haha.
  • silroxxx
    Options
    I decided to give it a try just for fun. I did day one yesterday and my thighs hate me today. Haha.

I started this morning
    How many did you start with? I did 50 this morning and I know ill be sore tomorrow lol
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started this morning
    How many did you start with? I did 50 this morning and I know ill be sore tomorrow lol

Did 50 yesterday. The hardest thing seems to be sitting down to pee today, hahaha.
  • nayeliholmes
    nayeliholmes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start doing more squats, lunges, etc because my butts not as firm as I want.. I'll start out smaller though because I don't have much muscle. Probably 20 and add 5 a day.
  • silroxxx
    Options
    I started this morning

Did 50 yesterday. The hardest thing seems to be sitting down to pee today, hahaha.

lol good luck to us then!
    yeah I know what you mean
    you gotta sit carefully hehehee
  • silroxxx
    Options
    I'm going to start doing more squats, lunges, etc because my butts not as firm as I want.. I'll start out smaller though because I don't have much muscle. Probably 20 and add 5 a day.

Im with you on the not enough muscle lol
    its all on my stomach area :( not good muscle either,more like fat that just wont go anywhere and I wish it was in my butt :explode:
  • kneesee80
    kneesee80 Posts: 10
    Options
    I started on Sunday but jumped to day 5. I definitely feel it when I use the bathroom. Not quite sure what the results will be. I saw someone post their results in the Success Forum after completing the challenge during the month of April. Looked pretty good! Good luck to you all!
  • rose_gian
    rose_gian Posts: 43
    Options
    Would you recomend it? Does anyone have before or after pics of the month challange?
    I want to get rid of the celulite I have and Im hopeing this will work and lift up my booty a lil!
    thank you!

What is the squat challange exactly? I wouldn't mind trying.
  • silroxxx
    Options
    thank you!

What is the squat challange exactly? I wouldn't mind trying.

Theres a few sites that have it but heres a pic of the schedule :) lets try it
    Good luck to everyone I hope it works

squat-challenge_zps2ec584a5.jpg
  • phjorg1
    phjorg1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/rippetoe_throws_down&cr=

It's a challenge. but it's NOT a good way to train for your time. Consider it an accessory exercise to an actual training template. But should never be a focus template.