My First Comparison Picture!

Options
Kristi_Kay
Kristi_Kay Posts: 26 Member
Hello Fellow MFP Members!

This is the first time I've posted on one of these things but it's definitely an exciting day for me! So prior to this whole journey I've embarked on, I never allowed anyone to take full body pictures of me. I was always the one with the camera and the one taking pictures of outings and made sure that I either A) only took a head/shoulder shot or B) cropped my body out. Well, I decided to take a full body picture at the gym yesterday because I wanted something to compare to future pictures. Then it dawned on me that a friend of mine snapped a picture of me (side view) at a Christmas party a year or 2 ago and put it on facebook (I, of course, un-tagged myself IMMEDIATELY! lol). I found that picture and put it side-by-side with the picture I took of myself last night and holy crap! Was I ever surprised! So I thought I'd share it on here being that I think it's a pretty darn cool thing and a mini-success! So here it is!

30a4f70a-00a2-46a9-a8c8-133e0d190050_zpsc61a7cd3.jpg

Also - if anyone wants a new MFP friend - feel free to add me! I log in everyday and try my absolute best to encourage everyone and love to have encouragement myself!

Replies

• Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great! Isn't it fun to be able to actually see all the hard word pay off!
  • 315natalie
    315natalie Posts: 3
    Options
    this is amazing, you're doing great!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • vegabay
    vegabay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, inspiring girl! Keep it up!
  • rahdeyoung
    rahdeyoung Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's great- your "before" picture is really a progress picture! I just took a "before" pic and I appreciate the inspiration right now!!
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's great!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    fantastic keep it up
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the good work! ::happy:
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congratulations and keep up the great work.
  • skjsd
    skjsd Posts: 64
    Options
    Wow! Thats inspiration!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    What a great job you have done! You look fantastic! Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • upnorthmj77
    upnorthmj77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kristi_Kay
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I really appreciate the kind words! That in itself is motivating :)
  • katieverkuilen94
    Options
    You're doing great!!! :) You look amazing!
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference. You should be very proud! Keep on the good work!:drinker:
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job, good for you. Amazing progress!
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    you are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mtburke2501
    mtburke2501 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking Good!
    Is that a Spotted Cow beer I spy in the first picture?
    :drinker:
  • Kristi_Kay
    Options
    Looking Good!
    Is that a Spotted Cow beer I spy in the first picture?
    :drinker:

Why, yes. Yes it is. LOL!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Kristi! I'd say that what you have accomplished is more than a "mini" success! You are really changing your body - congratulations and I'm putting in my friend request RIGHT NOW! You go girl! Aloha! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!